Looks Can Deceive You | Teen Ink

Looks Can Deceive You

By moviemakerbridge12 SILVER, Park Ridge, Illinois
moviemakerbridge12 SILVER, Park Ridge, Illinois
8 articles 1 photo 1 comment

"Laughter is amazing"

Witches Script

Scene 1
Narrator
My story’s about a coven of witches. Two girls named Ashley and Madison. They are popular in school and another girl Veronica is a geek and very shy. Madison and Ashley always bully Veronica. One day, Veronica had enough of the bullying.

Scene 2
(Bell rings)
Teacher
Have a good weekend! (teacher walks out)

Ashley
Hey Sapphire! What are you doing? Reading a book? (hits book)(books fall)

Madison
Why did you do that?

Ashley
(gives annoyed look at Madison) What are you doing this weekend? Spending time with your boyfriend the book and your cat! (Madison and Ashley laugh)(Sapphire picks up her book)
Students
Ohhh! Fight fight fight

Sapphire
Yes Ashley I am. I cant wait till I grow up and I will be living my amazing life and you guys will have a terrible life and then you will wish you could go back to high school to cheerlead and be “popular” Keep my book you might actually learn something!(shoves book into Ashley’s arm and walks away)(Ashley looks annoyed and ugh face)

Students
Ohhhhh! (mid shot)

Scene 3

Narrator
A week later

Scene 4
Madison
I cant wait till Halloween! Are you going with Ryan Ashley?

Ashley
Yes, he’s so sweet! Were being witches for Halloween right?
Madison
Yep! What are you being Sapphire?

Sapphire
I’m being a witch, don’t really need a costume though.

Ashley
What?

Sapphire
Hold on! Come over here! (everyone moves) Ok, I’m going to let you know something but you can’t tell anyone not even your brother Madison. I’m a black witch. I’m ugly and shy but I can’t help it it’s because of my coven. Then, when I’m with my coven of witches then I can be pretty and talk.

Ashley
Yeah sure! What’s a black witch anyway? Witches don’t exist! (mid shot)

Sapphire
A black witch is a witch who does black magic and yes witches exist! Why would I want to keep this a secret if it was a joke. I’ll prove it to you guys tomorrow Halloween night 5pm at the mort forest.

Ashley
Ok, see you there!(Ashley and Madison walk away)

Madison
Your kidding right Ash? Were not actually going into the forest and meeting witches! Like what if they actually do exist!

Ashley
Madison, it’s fine! They don’t and if they do Ryan will come save us.

Scene 5
Narrator
On Halloween night Madison and Ashley arrive at the forest. (voice) (vid- Ashley and Madison waiting)

Scene 6

(Ashley has her phone and looks and it says 5:15PM)

Ashley
I knew she wouldn’t show up! This was all a joke!

Madison
Let’s go!(Sapphire and her witch friends come and put paper bags over there heads so they cant see and tie them to the tree) (they both say what the heck and why are you doing this)(Ashley drops her phone)

Ashley
What the heck? Where are we? I can’t see anything!

Madison
Not at a shopping mall I can tell you that!

Ashley
Not funny Madi!

Sapphire
Welcome Ashley and Madison! They will be our lovely contestants today. I was jealous of all your looks, friends, and social lives but now I will become beautiful all the time not only when I’m with my coven! (witches laugh evil) Hazel, unmask them!(she unmasks her)
We need a piece of hair from both of your heads. Maeve get the hair! Hazel get the jars!(they all get the things)
We are almost ready! A rat’s tail, eye of a man, blood of the dead, and a piece of hair from both of your heads. Anabel spread the bones. (spread bones around cauldren)(Sapphire puts all the stuff into the cauldron) (Ashley sees her phone on the floor)(she dials Ryan with her foot)

Scene 6
Ryan
Hey baby! (he’s walking on the sidewalk and picks up his phone)

Ashley
Mort Forest! Help!

Ryan
What?

Anabel
Look what I found,Sapphire (picks up phone) (all witches laugh)

Sapphire
Oh, I better take this away! (throws it in cauldron or chucks it)

Ryan
Hello? Babe? Hello? (Ashley hangs up and Ryan looks confused)

Sapphire
Ok everyone, let’s begin! (they all dance around the cauldron)

All Witches
Around we go, the fire lasts
all through the night,
till the morning comes,
death of two girls will come through night,
With a rat’t tail we all hail,
With an eye of a man,
as this coven began,
Blood of the dead,
As it’s bright red,
and a piece of hair from both of your heads,
now it’s ready to spread!

Rat’s tail,eye of a man, blood of the dead, piece of hair from both of your heads,
Let it began! Ahhhh! (they all put hands towards the sky)(then Sapphire scopes up some of the potion and gives it to Ashley)
Open up!(Ryan comes and see’s the witches, hides behind a tree and freaks out and looks what there doing to Ashley)

Hazel
Someday, you will die! But today is the day!

Ryan
Oh my gosh! What do I do? I gotta go get help! (runs away)
(She drinks the potion and dies) (shakes and blood squirts out of her) (witches laugh) (mid shot)

Sapphire
Now, what should I do with you Madison! You were so nice to me, but you’ve changed!

All Witches
Kill the girl, make her pay, spill her blood!

Sapphire
Hmmm.. let’s see what to do!(goes to the other side thing with powers)

Madison
Why are you doing this? I never did anything to you!

Sapphire
What did you say? (moves to the other side with powers)

Madison
Why don’t you let me go and we can be friends?

Person with narrator
Yeah, why don’t they all become friends and nobody dies and it’s a happy ending!

Sapphire
Hmmm... I will cast a spell on you 1st and then you will become part of our coven!
Your perfect hair, your perfect eyes,
will never be seen again,
let the toad and a worm form together,
to create something of pure ugly!
(lifts hands up moves hand on Madison)(she becomes ugly and has warts)(laugh of witches)
Now you are part of the coven! Anabel untie her! You have lots of learning to do!

Madison
I will not become part of this! Never!

Scene 7
Person with narrator
What happened to Ryan?

Narrator
I’m not finished telling the story. Madison did become part of the coven and those witches still exist to this day! Some say that Ryan became part of the coven and some say the witches killed Ryan and Ashley and Ryan’s soul is together forever. No one really knows what happened.

Person with narrator!
Woah! That was scary but thank goodness witches don’t exist!

Hello my name's Bridget I'm 14 years old and I love to write movies and books. My dream is to become a director. Here is a script about Witches.
Thanks!