Before Sunrise | Teen Ink

Before Sunrise

By SweetPolarBearHugs PLATINUM, New York, New York
SweetPolarBearHugs PLATINUM, New York, New York

"All conflict in literature is, in its simplest form, a struggle between good and evil." - unknown author.
"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe

"Wait don't leave yet!" She crys, her out reached hand almost gripped at his wrist. "I have to, princess or your father's men with find me and I will be rotting in that cage again, do you want that?" She felt tears sting her green hazel eyes as she shook her head side to side. "No! But I'll miss you, when will you come back?" He grins and took her right hand in both of his. His skin is so soft. She thought to herself, staring right into his dazzling chocolate brown eyes. "I'll be back before sunrise and I'll take you a way from here. So you and I can get married." Her heart slammed in her ribs. Marriage?! " Drake I-" He held a finger to her pink lips. "Don't worry about me, my love. I promise you, I will return." And with that she watch him leap out of her bedroom window, his black cape fallowing right behind him. She lied her back against the head board of her queen sized bed. Marriage... What have I gotten myself into? Oh but how I love him. But I can't get married now, I'm seventeen! She thinks long and hard about it. I do love him and after all he loves me too. But he's the prince of darkness as I am the princess of light, it's not meant to be!!! But it is... I'm drawn to him as he is to me, it's possible. That's why father had Drake throwen in that cage, because Drake is my true mate not Cody. Every night I would hear an animal like cry coming from below my room. It would sound like a monster screaming in pain. It was almost every night I would hear a beautiful, most wonderful voice sing in my dreams or when I'm wide wake. It was all Drake. He told me the reasome why he would scream as a beast was because he knew his mate was near and he couldn't control himself. And why he would sing was because he knew I would be listening. Oh how I love that man, that monster. She grabs the covers of her bed and pulls them to her as she lies on her right side. Locks of Curly ,firy red hair falls onto her glowing white skin of her face. She couldn't wait before sunrise comes for she will be the wife of the prince of darkness.