Dead Beauty ~part 2~ | Teen Ink

Dead Beauty ~part 2~

By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

I was pure horror struck by Darran's sudden urge to kiss me. I tried to pull away but then, he was pulling at my mind as well. I could feel my walls slowly crashing down around me and the sudden burst of emotions that weren't mine. they were Darren's. There was passion, fear, loss of Control and Complete bliss. I was at his mercy.Everything around us seemed to dissolve. I could feel my arms moving up and locking around his neck. There was a low musical rumble that erupted in Darren's chest. Darren only pressed his body closer to mine. This was wrong on so many levels. Im a Vampire Hunter. We don't get involed with vampires we kill them. But Darren the way he was holding me seemed just right. An electric shock wave went straight through me and I yanked myself out of his grip. As i looked up at him. He wore a sly smile on his face. I bared my teeth at him.

"How dare you!" I knew that i was snarling at him.

"Don't try to deny it. I felt your emotions just as you felt mine." I felt all the blood drain from my face and turn to ice in my veins.

"If you try that again I'll slit your throat." Darren moved closer to me. I stepped back to stay out of his reach. He laughed.
"I don't think you could. You see the kiss has been sealed and you couldn't harm me." He must have been lieing.

"The blood kiss is only a Myth." He did smile then.
'you think so?' It was darren's voice loud and clear in my mind. I felf like i was going to vomit. My world began to spin....

xprezzionstar BRONZE, Jeffersonville, Kentucky

All it takes it 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you, something amazing will happen

OMG ive thought pof stuff just like this ive never had the nerve to write it! i love it! please write more on this story! i nedd to know how it ends!

Erudite GOLD said...
on Jul. 20 2010 at 9:56 am
Erudite GOLD, Rawalpindi, Other

trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)

please continue!