road to true love part 1 chapter 2 section 3 | Teen Ink

road to true love part 1 chapter 2 section 3

By fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas

i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."

I woke up and it was about five in the evening. “Eddy?” There was no answer. I put I one of my long t shirt. It was long enough that I didn’t have to worry about finding my shorts. Then I went down stairs. “Eddy?”
“Hey AJ.” I heard him turn off the TV. Within a minute he was in front of me.
“Where were you?” I asked.
“I was hungry when I woke up. Then I didn’t want to wake you up. Are you mad?”
“No I’m not mad.” I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head against his chest. He tightened his arms around me. Then he kissed the top of my head. “Let go of me for just one second. Please Eddy?”
“No not unless you give me a good enough reason.”
“I’m just going to go put your shirt in the dryer.”
“Well I guess that’s a good enough reason.” He released me and I went to put his shirt in the dryer. We still had a few hours left until my mom would be home. I was walking faster than normal to get back to him. All I wanted was his arms around me and nothing else.
When I got back to him I said “Eddy why don’t you pick a movie to watch, while I start dinner.”
“Ok.”
After I had started dinner, I walked back into the living room and he had put in My Girl 2. “Why did you pick this movie?”
“Do you not like it?”
“No I was just curious.”
“I thought you would like it. We can watch another movie.”
“Eddy this movie is fine. I wasn’t planning on watching the movie.”
“Then why did you ask me to go pick a movie for us to watch?”
I wasn’t looking at him anymore. Something outside had caught my attention. My brother was sitting in his car across the street watching us. “I’ll show you later, but first I’m going to go find some pants.”
“Why I like this look on you better.”
“Eddy my brother is watching us in here.”
“Fine.” he said sadly. I moved his face so that he had to look me in the eyes.
“There’s always next Friday or Saturday night.” he started to smile. Then he lifted me.
“Do you promise?”
“No Eddy I don’t promise.” I said sarcastically.
“Ha ha very funny.” Then he put me down. I turned to go put on some pants, but before I could go too far he pulled me back and kissed me. Then he let me go get dressed.
Before I went upstairs I said “Eddy please ignore him. Please Eddy.”
“No way, he’s spying on you and me.”
“Please?”
“No.”
“Come on Eddy please, at least when I’m not around?”
He looked at me. “Ok, I’ll ignore him when you’re not around.’
“Thank you.” I walked upstairs and entered my room. I decided just to pull out a clean pair of pants. I hurried downstairs to check on dinner. It was almost done. “Eddy do you want to stay for dinner?”
“Sure, if you’re sure your mom won’t mind.”
“She wont.”
“Then why am I here?” Eddy asked
“Because your one of my friends, and I didn’t want to be here all day by myself.” It was getting close to six thirty.
“Do you want to watch that movie?” Eddy asked.
“Sure why not.”
About ten minutes into the movie Eddy asked “So what were you planning to do during the movie?”
“Well it’s hard to describe, but showing you will be much easier.”
“Then show me.”
I turned to kiss him. Before I knew it he was on top of me, but I didn’t care. I kept pulling him closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and twisted my fingers though his hair. He pulled back to breath. After a few seconds he said “I think I like this more than the movie.”
“Me too.” Then he went back to kissing me.
We didn’t stop until we heard my mom pull in the drive way. “Eddy hurry and put another movie in.”
“Which one?” he asked.
“I don’t care.” So he grabbed a movie. It happened to be Scary Movie 2. I went and set the table and out the lasagna in the middle. I was walking back in to the living when my mom walked in.
“Hey whose truck is in the garage?”
“One of mine and Kris’ friends.”
“Which one?”
“Eddy Watson, I got lonely and I need a break from my brother.”
“I don’t really care. Is he staying for dinner?”
“Yeah, is that ok.”
“Yeah that’s fine.” I walked into the living room and sat down next to Eddy. He put his arm around me.
“So what did your mom say?” he asked.
“She said you can stay forever.”
“Very funny AJ, but seriously.”
“She really said it was fine for you to stay.” I started to get up to go eat dinner, but two hands pulled me back down. “What Eddy?” He grabbed my face and kissed me.
“Where are you going?” he asked.
“It’s time to eat.”
“Ok I’ll race you.”
“What are you twelve?”
“Maybe I am.”
“You weren’t acting twelve earlier and you didn’t look twelve either.” Then he pushed me back down to the couch and took off to the kitchen. I got up and ran to catch up. I wrapped my arms around his waist to stop him. It didn’t really work. He unlocked my hands from around his waist. Then he lifted me on to his back.
“What are you two doing?” my mom called. Eddy carried me, on his back, in to the kitchen.
“We weren’t doing anything.” I said
“Hi Eddy.” my mom said.
“Hello.”
“How have you been?”
“Pretty good. Better today.”
“Why?”
“Well AJ and I don’t get to hangout much, and we got to hangout all day.”
“I’m glad she wasn’t here by herself. Why aren’t you wearing a shirt, Eddy?” Now she was getting suspicious. “And what happened to your lip?”
“I accidentally hit my face on the door of my truck, and some blood got on my shirt. So AJ decided to wash it for me.” He replied.
“Speaking of that Eddy I think it might be dry.” I said. We turned to leave and he carried me back to the laundry room. He carefully set me down and I pulled his shirt out of the dryer. “Here you go.”
“Thank.” He bent down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then he stopped.