Untitled (Leo's Perspective) | Teen Ink

Untitled (Leo's Perspective)

By NVRSHOUTNVRFAN17 PLATINUM, Morrisville, Vermont
NVRSHOUTNVRFAN17 PLATINUM, Morrisville, Vermont

"to some i am nothing but a burden but to others i am but a miracle."

Leo Parkston knew that the love of his life was going to leave. He knew since that night, February 3rd, 2120, when he held her tight and she began to shake with silent sobs. He hadn’t asked her what was wrong; he himself was fighting off tears himself. He just wanted to think about the now not the future. He held her tighter knowing it wasn’t going to last. His battle against the tears was, of course, failure. The tears fell to her head, making her look up into his blood shot eyes. Her eyes were equally as red, tears gushing. He loved everything about her, her short black hair, which covered her eyes, and the lip ring, blinking different colors in the left corner of her mouth. Her eyes were what hooked him from day one. They were the lightest purple, and the contrast of her eye color and her skin color made her shockingly beautiful. She bore a tattoo on her right arm, which she claimed has been there even before she was born.

Of course, he knew the prophecy, as all the citizens of Lawrenceville did. He knew she might die, that he might die as well, but that didn’t stop him from hoping. He, too, knew what it was like to run away from dangers… This planet continued to amaze him, as he became accustomed to the environment. Now that galaxies could co-exist, he could travel the different galaxies, as he’d wished as a kid. His travels had brought him to this small planet, Earth. The feelings involved with being human were amazing; he couldn’t ever really understand how these feelings had escaped his planet. He’d have never understood the feelings connected to love, anger, sadness, not since getting fitted with an emotions chip. His planet was advanced, yes, but had never been so primitive in this sense than he’d ever known. And now that he knew she’d leave, leave to make sure he wouldn’t die, killed him inside.

What Karen didn’t know about her Leo, was that he possessed powers as well, powers that could possibly save her life from the Darkness…

In this version of the story, you learn the girls name and different things that you dont from the 1st version. Enjoy!

hey thanks for commenting, i have another great story coming soon. called A Day to Forget, maybe check it out!

Riley141 GOLD said...
Riley141 GOLD, Yale, Michigan

" Always do right. This will gratifiy some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain

Hey! Keep writing this is verry good.