This is a story of two people and that's all that matters anyway | Teen Ink

This is a story of two people and that's all that matters anyway

By Shayy_Scene GOLD, Cadiz, Ohio
Shayy_Scene GOLD, Cadiz, Ohio

It's ok to have a dream. You may never reach it, but it gives you something to reach for.

This is a story of two people. You probably don’t know them and most likely the world won’t care for more then a second about their names. So I’m not going to give them to you. I’m not going to tell you where they lived or what they looked like. Because none of that matters; create your own version if you’d like. All that matters is they were two people, together. Their past was in the past and that was that. Somehow, someway, on one day, fate gave a helping hand to two people who had managed to survive their crazy lives. Both shy both at first denied the possibility. Both scared they both shared the story of their lives. As just like that strangers became friends, and friends became something more. Friendship turned into love. But no, it was not that simple; it never is. They had to prove that they are true. That had to forgive each others sins. And they had to rely that their love could survive. Even all those miles apart. Always in the others heart. I can’t tell you if they’ll make, I can’t tell you that they won’t. All I know is both fight for what is theirs. And as one of the two combined, I can promise to you I can't loose you and see you go. I need you now. It’s to late to run. So stay with me; lets run away into the setting sun. Cuz now this story of two people is just beginning. I don’t won’t to se it end. It won’t be easy I’m sorry to say, but I love you and that’s all that matters anyway.

Love