Just the Two of Us. | Teen Ink

Just the Two of Us.

By theteenager SILVER, -, Indiana
theteenager SILVER, -, Indiana

My quotes affect my life. That is why i have a different one each day.

My phone vibrated four times before falling to the floor. Moaning I slid to the edge of my bed, reached out and felt around the cold floor for my phone. "Tell whoever that is it's too early for morning converstations." My friend said as she took her pillow and slammed it on top of her head. I crawled out of bed, onto the floor and out into the hall. "Hey cutie, I was just dreaming about you." He chuckled, I hear the warmth in his voice as he spoke,"I can say the same about you. I was calling just to check up on you, I know you were upset last night and we didn't get to talk really." I placed my fingers on the corners of my eyes. " I just want a day were we can be away from all of this. No Elijah, Alison, or anything bad. Just one day." There was long pause, then he spoke. " I'll tell you what ,my parents are staying at a hotel in Chicago the whole weekend. They said I could sleep at our lake house. And I'll be lonely without my girlfriend there." A smile spread across my face." I'll be ready by noon."

As soon as my friend was gone I quickly jumped into the shower and got dressed into a thick sweater, skinny jeans and combat boots. I began to fill my duffel bag with clothes and essentials. By noon I heard a knock on my door, my stomach filled with butterflies, like they always do when he is around. I opened the door. He looked up, with his hands together and smiled his adorable smile. He was wearing a maroon long sleeve shirt, dark washed jeans and Sperries.He stepped inside. " You ready to go?" "Yes please. Lets get out of here." He grabbed my bag and we headed off to the lake.

When we arrived ,the house was beautiful. A two story house made out of furnished wood stood before us. We climbed out and he opened the front door. I was memorized, " It's so beautiful Will!" He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I wanted to spend my weekend with the most beautiful girl in the world." He kissed me on the head. " And when she couldn't come I called you." "Hey!" I said giggling pushing him away. He grabbed a hold of my belt loops and pulled me into a kiss. Standing up on my tippy toes, I wrapped my hands around his neck. I finally pulled away. "You know, the hottest guy in the world kisses better then that." I backed away laughing. " Why you little tease!" He grabbed me tightly and placed me on the table behind the couch. He kissed me with more passion and intensity then before. i wrapped my legs around his waist and hands in his hair and on his face. He broke away from my lips and kissed my ear down to my neck and collarbone.I let out a sigh," shouldn't we save this for later?" He pulled away and whispered, " We haven't had a normal day in a long time. We have a lot of catching up to do." He kissed my lips one last time, and then showed me the rest of the house.

The day went by quickly and eventually it was night fall. His parent's stopped by on their way down with dinner.They said to call if anything went bump in the night. We were snuggled up together watching a movie.His arm wrapped around me, my head on his chest, I finally felt safe. He kissed my temple and let his hand slide to my chin,lift my face to his and kissed me lightly. A shiver was sent down my spine.I just remembered,I didn't have my phone. "Damn it." "What?" "Forgot my phone in your car. Where are your keys?" He grabbed the keys behind from the table behind the couch and gave them to me. " Thanks." I kissed him on the cheek and walked out to the car. The winter air was freezing, I was surprised it wasn't snowing by now . I looked around for my phone and finally found it on the floor. When I came up a figure stood in window. I jumped out of my skin, until I realized who it was, Styles,Will's best friend. Climbing out of the car I wrapped my arms around myself to keep warm. "What are you doing here?" "I need to talk to Will." "Why what's going on?" Styles looked everywhere but my eyes."Uh, nothing I just want to ask him a..uh...a homework question." I smirked at him," okay Styles I give you effort for trying but now I just don't want to know." I walked into the house and was immediately wrapped around in the warm air. Will turned around confused when he say Styles. "Styles what are you doing here?" He and Styles looked at each other,at me then back at each other. They walked over to the front door and whispered in hushed voices. A moment later, Styles says," you know I will get back in touch later. Nice seeing you Liz." After he was out the door Will came up to me."That was ju-" I put my finger to his mouth." I don't want to know. but I'm going upstairs to change into my pj's and you better be up there." He smiled and nodded.

'You have got to be kidding, i didn't pack a night shirt?' Will walked up the stairs and leaned against the doorway. "What's wrong?" I smiled, he knew me so well. " Uh nothing just forgot to pack a shirt to sleep in." A smile slowly spread across his face and he said, " well that is not necessarily a bad thing. But........here." He took off his shirt and gave it to me. "Thank you." I gave him a light shove and closed the door to change. We crawled into bed and watched TV for awhile. Before I fell asleep I was wrapped in his arms, listening to his heartbeat while he played with my messy bun. "Today was the best normal day ever." He laughs and says," you know I've always wanted to do this, spend a day with you with no interruptions, have you fall asleep in my arms." I squeezed his hand."And I always loved wearing your shirts, this one in particular. I makes me feel closest to you when your gone." He kissed my temple one last time. I fell asleep after he whispered,"I love you."

More stories to come!

on Jan. 5 2013 at 9:34 pm
In_Love_with_Writing GOLD, Easton, Pennsylvania

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Aww so sweet and really steamy :0 I really like your stories (but it seems like you do them in a hurry because there are quite a few mistakes) and I hope that you can read some of mine and leave a comment or rating. Thanks!