Osiris and the witch's lover | Teen Ink

Osiris and the witch's lover

By twizzlerluva97 GOLD, New York City, New York
twizzlerluva97 GOLD, New York City, New York

"Success comes to those who persist after all have given up. Which is why it is never crowded along the extra mile."

Recaris stood over her dead dearest body as the blood fell from her wound. "Wake my love wake" Recaris said too the corpse as tears fell from her eyes. Recaris and Ariela had been together for over 300 years. Two of the most powerful witches in Egypt. Their powers were envied by everyone who walked and breathed,as was their undying love. Recaris and Ariela were not immortal but were not killed easily but Ariela had been ill for some time now and her powers were wavering. So when the faithful and loyal witch servant came in to feed Ariela, Recaris thought nothing of it. She went outside the shed and went on with her duties. When Recaris came back to see Ariela the servant was no where to be found ,and Ariela lie on the floor blood falling and pooling around her. Recaris was dumbstruck by the betrayal and her lovers death and knew she would whatever it took to bring her back. She called on the god Osiris and begged him to bring Ariela back. "It can not be done witch. Your dearest died of natural causes. It. Is. Done." the god said to her as he watched from the cloud of gray above Recaris and Ariela. "How? How is this natural my lord? Bring her back I beg of you or take me in her place please I beg of you." Recaris yelled over the thundering and lightening of the cloud a sign Osiris was angry. "It.Is.Done." The god yelled at the witch. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Recaris screamed as she spat venom at the cloud and he disappeared. Recaris sobbed and picked up the bloddy dagger and plunged it into her heart repeatedly until she felt her powers waver. The fatal blow to her chest caused her to crumble to the floor. The two lovers' blood mingled together, their hands found each other. The two died together and made their way to the underworld intent on staying that way for eternity. Their love had been punctured once and they vowed never again for it to happen. Ariela and Recaris lived a life in the underworld together as one the way it was always meant to be.

The end...