Forever + a Day... And Many more | Teen Ink

Forever + a Day... And Many more

By iL0v3him BRONZE, Alamosa, Colorado
iL0v3him BRONZE, Alamosa, Colorado

Pain is temporary pride is forever

As I stare deeply into his eyes I think to myself, "How lucky am I?" I shyly smile making a soft giggle. "I love you" I whisper into his ear. With delight he smiles that grin that makes my heart make an un-steady beat. At any momment I was sure it was going to explode. His soft lips carefully touch my exposed forhead as he sweaps my hair behind my ear. Cheeks blushing, eyes blinking I tell myself, "He's the one and only for me" He twines his fingers with mine griping tightly as if he doesn't want to let go. I lean in closer and gaze into his dreamy eyes trying not to loose myself in them. Staring back he then closes them and his lips meet mine. I place my chin upon his shoulder and close my eyes. My head like a puzzle peice fits perfectly into his bold neck. He wraps his arms around me and squeezes tightly as do I. I study the features upon his face, all so perfect. I nuzzle his neck never wanting to let this momment go. The way he makes me feel... it just seems so right. The way i pictured being in love to be but better. The feeling he gives me, the way he talks to me, the way he looks at me, it all just makes me melt. He's changed my life and made it worth living. Meeting him was the best day of my life and as I'm staring at him I know I never want to loose him
***
"I love you" he says grining. I smile, "For forever?" he then replies, "Plus a day... and many more"

The way he makes me feel inspired me to write this peice. It's almost exactly how I feel when I'm around him. The rest is undescribable.

LifesIllusion BRONZE, Cicero, Indiana

"Don't let your fears slow you down. Instead, chase them down and beat them."

I loved this story:) it makes my heart melt. this is what first love is supposed to fee like. great job! check out my work? id love if you did! thanks:)

iL0v3him BRONZE, Alamosa, Colorado

Pain is temporary pride is forever

awe thanks so much it means a lot:) and yes he did.. it's something m and him always say back and fourth to eachother:) i'll be sure to check out your work:)

SilverLuna SILVER, _________, Washington

"Come fairies take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.".... W.B. Yeats.
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Sweet, just out of curiosity did he really say that? "Plus a day and many more"?

on May. 31 2011 at 9:50 am
SilentlyRising GOLD, Decatur, Georgia

"My pen is the barrel of the gun. Remind me which side you should be on."

Awww!  It was so sweet.  I loved it!  You did a great job pulling all of your emotions into words.  Write on!