If my Heart could Burst chapt.7 | Teen Ink

If my Heart could Burst chapt.7

September 4, 2010
By xxjasmineibxx GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
xxjasmineibxx GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
11 articles 0 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
3 words that describes life. It goes on. You can never be certain on how life will play out and you just have to wish on a star and hope for the best.


All I could hear was the sound of Ryan's footsteps running towards me.

I woke up on a bed in an unfamiliar room.
"Where am I? Hello??? Anyone here?"
"Nicole, thank God you're okay."
It was Ryan. I was in his room.
"What time is it?"
"Uhh about 11:40"
"F*CK!"
"What is it?"
"Wait a minute. How'd I get here?"
"I carried you. You were unconscious." He said sounding conceited.
"Well, isn't that swell?" I said sarcastically.
"Very" he said smiling "Well don't I deserve a reward for bringing you here?"
"What do you want?"
"A kiss?" He said anxiously
"Anything besides that?" I asked hopefully.
"Nope, just your lips on mine is what I want."
"Oh god." I said dramatically.
"Come on."
"Fine, but this is the last time."
"Sure, but it has to last as long as I want."
"Oh come on, no!"
"Yes!"
"Ugh Fine I can’t believe I'm doing this."
He smiled, and before I knew it we were kissing. It started soft as he pressed his lips against mine, but then he began to get reckless, he put his arms around my waist and began to kiss with force. I backed away and slapped him across the face.
"Wow!" He exclaimed. "You said as long as I wanted!"
"Yeah, well I wasn't really thinking it would be that...intimate."
"So, you liked it?" He said his mouth starting to form a smirk.
"Maybe."
"Well, I get another kiss because you backed away." He said in a soft tone.
"Ugh!" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Fine."
We kissed. It began as a slow kiss and it started to get hectic again. He started to play around with my shirt and I knew I had to stop. "Ryan...I-"
"Shhh. Just enjoy it."
"But Ryan, I have a boyfriend!"
"Come on, baby." He began to kiss me again, but I pushed him away.
"No Ryan STOP! And I’m NOT your baby!"
"I'm sorry; I guess you just...Turn me on." He smirked.
"Yeah ri-" He kissed me in the middle of my words. This time it was different from the first two. It wasn't too fast or too slow, it wasn't too rough or too soft, it was just...right. I actually enjoyed it. I kissed him back for a first and had my hands placed on his chest just in case he would get crazy again. He stopped to take a breath, "You like that huh?” he asked
"Maybe. Maybe not..." Those words brang my attention back to Dylan. I always betrayed him. I felt like I was having an affair and couldn't help it. If I stopped he would say another one until I end it, and I would have to keep doing it. He kissed me again, still going 2 minutes later after a couple of breathers.
"When's this going to end?" I whispered into his ear.
"Hopefully, never." He replied. I smiled. There was a part in my head saying to continue and the other saying to back away. I think I chose the wrong choice.
"Well then, that's a long time." I said seductively.
"Yeah, it is. How about an hour?" He asked
"Sounds good." We were still in his room, me sitting on his bed and him sitting next to me. An hour alone with Ryan. He started kissing me again, it was nice. Yes, we were on a bed, but we didn't do anything-I had my limitations. After about 5 minutes of making out I whispered, "Can we end this soon?"
"You want to?"
"Sort of."
"Okay. We can... A minute more? Please."
"Why do you want me to keep kissing you?"
"Because... I'll tell you when we're done..."
"Fine." He began to kiss me intensely, I was going to stop but he said only for a minute so I allowed it. He had his hands on my back playing with the bottom of my shirt, and I had my hands running through his hair. He kissed with so much passion, but I couldn't get myself to do the same. After a minute, we had kept going. Soon enough he was pulling me down onto the bed with him. "No" I said.
"...Sorry"
"It's okay...That was more than a minute."
He laughed. "Yeah, it was more like 4." I blushed.
"So what is it that you were going to tell me?" I asked remembering what he said.
"Nicole, I love you."
"But we've only known each other for like a day."
"I know that, but I haven't felt anything like this before for another girl."
"Ryan, I have a boyfriend, remember?"
"Well, you have to feel something for me."
"Well... you're wrong."
"Really? Then why did you kiss me for about 10 minutes?"
"B-b-because...I don't know." I said in a barely audible whisper.
"Nicole, I want you to love me too."
"Ryan...Where's the bathroom?"


The author's comments:
This is part 7 of my series, If my Heart could Burst. Please comment, rate, and enjoy!