I Dare to Dream!!! | Teen Ink

I Dare to Dream!!!

By myway BRONZE, Noida, Other
myway BRONZE, Noida, Other

"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have
successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
- Thomas Edison

Staring the pink wall of a small,messed up room was I...looking lost in the dreams of future... thinking about my Mr.Right.Well, to think about the best partner for a plump,huge girl with average looks is like a joke to many...true...it is!!! but still i dream, dream with my eyes open "about a perfect partner and a wonderful life...

After a day at school alone and hearing all the tantrums i still dare to dream my dreams.... Feeling that dreams are the best way to escape from the unreal world where all are judged by looks, I entered the new world of hopes and joys...there stands my Mr. Right. A perfect 6 feet tall man with deep dark brown eyes that are staring at me like there is nothing so beautiful than me, muscular arms like they were meant to only hold me in them,his perfect smile and everything and anything about him was just right..All my fears and cries disappeared.Finally a person just so right to be with me and love me...

With a huge smile and caring eyes he opened his arms wide...i felt like the whole world is with me,I am the luckiest person in the universe. overcome by my happiness my feet were stuck, my heart pounding so hard that one could hear it and my eyes filed with tears of relief and freedom... I ran towards him and fell into his arms..i could feel his hands clutching my back and his breath...it felt like heaven...

"trinnnnn.......trinnnnnnnn...." the loud bell brought me back with a shock to the appalling reality. my eyes ran towards the clock and it was time for mum to be back to home..i went to open the door thinking about my dream and this life.the heaven was lost, the freedom was over, the eyes now filled again with fear and the ears ready for another tantrum!!! and then i aimlessly go back in my room to drown back into my bunny bag and looking helplessly at the same pink wall!!!!
but still I DARE TO DREAM!!!

well this is something i actually went through...so thought i should share with all the feeling of being a fat huge girl lost in the lonely world and finding escape only through dreams!! But i STILL DARE TO DREAM....

myway BRONZE said...
on May. 22 2010 at 8:20 am
myway BRONZE, Noida, Other

"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have
- Thomas Edison

hey thanks!!!

Shannon727 BRONZE, New York, New York
i like this one(: