Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 5 | Teen Ink

Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 5

February 18, 2010
By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
54 articles 0 photos 146 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare


I was so excited! I had finally made it. Not only would I get to see James again but I was also an agent! This was so cool. First they showed me my helicopter. It was a navy blue color with black streaks. Wow this stuff was expensive but so worth it! Then they showed me my jet. It was like any other jet. It was a nice platinum color that shined brightly. Then came my car. It was a cherry red Lamborghini. Wow I felt like passing out. This was incredible!

“Wow, thanks Scarlet this is amazing!” I said while turning back to her. “No problem, we do the best for our agents!” she replied with a smile. I continued looking at Scarlet. She had the same red hair as my mom. Oh no! My mom she’s probably so worried. I shook that idea from my head and continued looking at Scarlet. She was the average height, had a perfect slim body and had pale skin. Her eyes were a very dark brown. She was beautiful.

“Well can I get sent to James now to be his partner?” I asked. “Of course! But remember it’s not just so you can be together with him again. Now you’re an agent too and you must also help him with his mission.” “Yeah definitely! As long as I’m with him.” “Great now how would you like to get there?” Scarlet asked while pointing to one of my vehicles. Awesome! I thought to myself.

I was about to say something then this girl about my age came out. She had blonde curly hair falling down to her waist. She had a good body too. She was slim and had curves! She had perfect red lips and green eyes. She had nice smooth skin that was tanned as well. But she wasn’t wearing the suit that all the others were wearing. She wore a white satin tank top with some jeans and boots. “So, I hear that you’re a good fighter, huh?” she asked. “Well I guess so” I replied. “We’ll see about that!” she said. “Don’t Rose” Scarlet said while grabbing her arm. “No worries I won’t hurt her!” she said while walking over to the fists section.

“What does she mean by ‘I won’t hurt her’?” I asked Scarlet. “Well Rose is a little competitive. She believes she’s the greatest fighter here, well besides James. But with you here I think she’ll get a taste of her own medicine. Besides she’s a major brat too so I’m rooting for you!” “Thanks Scarlet!” I said. “No problem! Now go over there and kick her butt.” “It would be my pleasure.”

I walked over to the fists section with a huge smirk spread across my face. She just glared at me. What did I ever do to her? Whatever, I thought to myself. I finally reached the section and got into my ready position. Now she decides to smirk. Scarlet walked up to us and then said “Ready, set, go!”

Rose threw a punch at me first but I ducked and she missed. She tried again but with a kick and again I ducked and she missed. Then she did flips but while she did flips I kicked her and she fell over. I turned around to face Scarlet and grin at her but then Rose tapped my shoulder and I turned around. She punched me and I started bleeding at the corner of my mouth.

Now it was go time! I cracked my knuckles. “That’s it!” I said. “What? Did I hurt you?” she asked with a smirk. I slapped her three times, pulled her hair down to the floor, and kicked her in the stomach once she was on the floor. I really didn’t like hurting people but she thought she was too cool and strong for me and she punched me so I had to get back at her.

She reminded me of Jessica Higgins. But this one was worse much worse. “Fine, let’s go to the swords!” she said. I followed her and grabbed a sword. As we continued blocking each others’ hits she came really close to cutting me, even stabbing me! Her sword went in between my arm and side of my chest. I took her sword away from me did some really cool move with my sword. I part faked to confuse her then I flipped! I didn’t know I could flip. Then I put the sword against her neck. She was breathing really hard then she dropped her sword to the ground and surrendered.

“One more round” she said. “Really Rose? Just relax” I said. “Don’t EVER call me Rose!” she yelled. “Fine!” I yelled back. I wasn’t going to let her talk to me like that. Then we were in the gun section. She missed about five targets but I hit all of them. This was so ridiculous; I had to get to James. Rose was about to say something but I just walked away and got into my Lamborghini.