The Lover Boy | Teen Ink

The Lover Boy

By 20Autumn14 GOLD, Ely, Nevada
20Autumn14 GOLD, Ely, Nevada

Have you ever wandered what kind of boy you could fall for? Well I do and it kind of goes like this.
He hits me day after day. He threatens to kill. When I don't call him he will find me and take me to his place and abuse me. I tell him to stop but, he won't. I am bleeding on the inside and crying on the out. Why do you have to abuse me. I need some help is there anyone out there that will help me.
Today I didn't call him because he doesn't need to know my life. I think I will learn this mistake in my death to call him next time. I was with me friends at the mall. A little girl time but, it was no use it is like he has spies following me. He came to the mall and found me. I had seen him coming and I screamed in terror. I turned and ran the other way. He lifted the gun in his hand and shot. I fell to the ground and was losing my breathe. I could hear his voice say "I'm sorry I will never do this again."
But, was there going to be another again.
I took one last breathe closed my eyes and I was dead.

This story is called The Lover Boy because this mainly goes out to all of the girls never underestimate a man. They may seem sweet at first but in the end you might just end up dead.

on Feb. 8 2010 at 6:43 pm
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare

Wow that was amazing!!! Nice job...keep up the good work!!! : ]