Charm | Teen Ink

Charm

By Audrea15 PLATINUM, Murphysboro, Illinois
Audrea15 PLATINUM, Murphysboro, Illinois

Everybody wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you cant have a rainbow. Without a little rain.

You got charm he purred way to close to my ear sending chills down my spine.We were sitting in Science class discussing how i had charm and he had me like a puppet on a string.

Mr Grehn was going about how cells are formed and all that good stuff while passing out the death paper we now call homework.I wish i could change my charm for some brains i mumbled.He cracked a smile the kind of smile that melted my heart like it was left on the black top on a 110 degree summer day.

I do not have charm i said back the words barely registering in my mind. He looked back at me with those blue eyes that were cooling my 110 degree heart, i had to fight a sigh.

And fighting a sigh was really hard when you hadn't gone to bed till 3 in the morning because your sister was having a mid-life crisis and the age of nine, over the fact that her shampoo was blue when obviously her favorite color was purple which she had spent the next six hours drilling that into my head.In fact he mumured you got so much charm you could have Mr. Grehn believing he was a hippy for the next year.

My mind not working quite right replied if i got so much charmed then why cant i charm you into loving me.Well opps.He looked a little shocked scratch that he look like he had just saw Mr Grehn in a tu tu dancing to Shakira well that was just my opinion.

But the that clever smirk past on his face as he got up how do you know you already haven't?and with that he leaned down and kissed me and i swear i could taste mints. And with that my world went crashing down in a good way of course.

on Jan. 24 2010 at 5:58 pm
contrygurl BRONZE, Sanbernardino, California

to love and to be loved is lifes greatest joy

this is sooooooooooooooo good u shld rite a sequel