Dear Future Me. | Teen Ink

Dear Future Me.

By JabrielAndrews SILVER, Killeen, Texas
JabrielAndrews SILVER, Killeen, Texas

Be the change you want to see in the world -Mahatma Ghandi

Have you completed your long and short terms goals ? Also, if you don’t have A’ honor roll then I will be mad at you. I want you to be successful during your high school and college career. I hope everything turns out right, like its suppose to be and also…Are you working? Because if you’re working I wonder where you’re working at. Is it McDonalds, burger king? Clothing store or something because I’m eager to know and I just wanted to let you know that you are going to be successful and I know it!! When you graduate makes sure you make another letter for yourself and see what goes on from there now let the reality flood in and let out all of the childishness out because I really need you to be open-minded and be prepared for the outside world Jabriel, if you really want to become a doctor you need to focus on the goals I planned for you I’m like so serious right now and ill say what I said way in the beginning of the paragraph or what so “If you don’t get you’re A’s I’m going to be mad at you” If you don’t have all a’s do you know that most schools will not accept you …let me say it again. Most schools will not accept you. So be ready to face those challenges if you don’t make all of the goals I planned for you and yes I’m the younger you and your probably saying “you don’t know what you are talking about” or I’m just a kid but let me get it straight if you had dreams as a kid and you wanted to be what you wanted to be then you go for those goals you set for yourself and go achieve then. I hope you have a wonderful life with your new career.