Save Her | Teen Ink

Save Her

By BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois

Michelle was a very smart girl. She knew what she just had trouble staying on a path to do it. Michelle had trouble by always making rumors, talking about people behind their backs. She believes that its revenge since it always happened to her.

One rumor that she made up was how big different guys in her class dicks were. She ended up getting in trouble for it. Most by the people she wrote about, they got angry at her for it.

Michelle wanted to stay away from things like that but with the people she was talking to, they drove her down the wrong path. Something never got her distracted was her crush which was a junior.

Michelle had a friend that helped her get back on track with what she was doing in her life. When she knew she was going to act crazy she would always talk to him. When it was revenge he fully supported her, but she’s not planning on anymore revenge. She believes that revenge is childish. The best way to calm her down was to talk about weapons and ways to kill people.

Michelle knew she needed help when she had a boyfriend. She always thought that she would be able to handle it. She always knew she couldn’t handle it but she tried to make it work.

Now Michelle is trying to decide between her crush and her ex-boyfriend. While she was doing that she was trying to balance school and therapy. She had therapy since she used to cut herself. Being in therapy messed up school a lot. She was thinking she might not got with her crush and she never cared about her ex-boyfriend.

With her ex-boyfriend she acted really well when it came down to caring about him. It was so stupid to her that she told him something from her heart when she actually did care about him. She doesn’t know why she lied to him just to stay with him.

A few days later passed Michelle was going crazy. She burned a paper which had the people’s names that hurt her and names that she’s been called. She then made three cuts on her right wrist. At the end of it she felt disappointed with herself.

Michelle finally made her choice. She choose her ex-boyfriend, she did because he’s a better student than her crush. A conflict came between them that he was lying her. That didn’t get her angry she just felt like they were back to normal.

Days passed Michelle got crazier. She then decided to fulfill one of her cravings, it was to drink alcohol. She stole some from her aunt’s house. She drank one can and got a buzz from it. She drank the second can and nothing happened. She wanted more so she asked a friend at therapy to get her some. He said he couldn’t since he drank it all. She wanted to do some research of what alcohol could do to someone. She decided to only drink small amounts when she drank again. Michelle told no adults since she didn’t want to get in any trouble. If that were to happen she wouldn’t be able to drink until she was 21 or in secret she wasn’t going let that happen. She actually enjoyed to drink but she wouldn’t drink large amounts since she knew what would happen to her body.