The Girl with No Face | Teen Ink

The Girl with No Face

There was a girl without a face. She had no generation, no voice, no race. She just sat at home all day. She’s sad on the inside but what can she say? She’s different, a monster! People call her. She has a job but love is worth so much more than money. Why? She screams. Why me? Why me?! She thinks she’s nothing, worthless but she has so much more beauty that she can’t see. She’s this, she’s that she’s everything she hates, nothing she likes. She’s been in the wrong places in too many fights. She’s addicted to the world, it’s people, and its ways. She is afraid of her future. So wastes her days. She finally gets outside and looks at the sky. She wonders how it stays so blue and pure when there is so much darkness in the world. Someone sees her. Freak! He screams. Freak! He screams louder. Whats wrong with you? So she goes back into the house full of gloom and despair once again. Never to exit into the warmth. She sits by the window and dies. While she sits the tears stream down from here eyes.

fobfan said...
I love this!

It kind of shows how mean the world is.

I really like it.