What's Wrong? | Teen Ink

What's Wrong?

By BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois

Lily was a mischievous girl. She had a short story that you would be surprised that she did. People said it was to just to block out the bad memories.

In 7th grade she supposedly wanted the most attention. She started off by watching different types of porn. She stopped because she got bored with it. She then started popping pills she started being suicidal. She stopped since the pills were giving her headaches. That’s when she started cutting herself. She stopped because she got tired of it.

In 8th grade Lily was cutting again, then she stopped cutting. She then started cutting again. She stopped because of a friend. That friend also cut but the reason was different. Her reason why her father beat her. Lily’s reason was stress. Lily didn’t want to end up like her friend with cuts running down her arm.

As a freshman in high school Lily didn’t care about it. She was mainly worried about being with guys. Lily was obsessed over a junior for two months until he got a boyfriend. 3 weeks later they broke up.

One day later she got a new boyfriend. 4 weeks later she realized she couldn’t stay with him so she broke it off. A few days later Lily started cutting again. She then got another boyfriend which was her bestfriend’s ex. Several days later Lily realized she would never care about him so she broke it off.

Once they broke up she continued messing with a junior. She stopped because she went with that junior’s friend. He made her stop cutting. 4 weeks later he broke it off.

Lily is now messing with her new junior crush, Jesse. Jesse and Lily met at one of Lily’s bestfriend’s fights.
When Lily wants to make fun of her exes she remembers the last one. She thinks of when he kissed her he looked like a lizard. It kills her thinking about it. With her other ex, she took him to her house. They kissed and since he has a big bottom lip she felt it all at once. It was very disgusting to her. The worst part is those two exes are sophomores.