Precious' Story | Teen Ink

Precious' Story

March 7, 2015
By BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
BVBangel PLATINUM, Chicago, Illinois
36 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Precious wasn’t a real troubled girl. She just acted on the bad things that her and her family went through, it was mainly death. She had a best friend named Princess, she is surrounded by so much death that it’s unbelievable. Her grandfather is also surrounded by death, but it was something no one could control unlike with Princess. Precious’ aunt had a number of little disasters that she wishes never happened. Precious hates her dad so much that she wishes he was dead, but she still loves him.


What happened to Princess was her father murdered her mother. It started as an argument then he pulled out a knife then he started stabbing her. Princess was only 8 years old when it happened. Her dad is now rotting inside of a jail cell. She had an elderly best friend which is dead now. That friend was kicked in the head by Princess’ brother. With her mom and best friend being dead that wasn’t all the happened to Princess. Her sister used to cut herself.


The death that her grandfather was surrounded by was with his siblings and wife. Precious’ grandmother passed because of internal bleeding. She passed 7 months after giving birth to her last son. Her grandfather’s siblings are almost all gone. It’s only him and his sister.


Precious’ aunt’s little disasters were miscarriages. She’s had about 3 miscarriages. Now Precious’ aunt has a little girl.


Precious’ hatred for her dad is special. She loves him because that’s her daddy. She hates him because he left her mom before she was born. The thing was her mom didn’t know she was pregnant when her dad knew she was. Her dad left before he knew the truth. Once he left Precious’ grandmother didn’t tell her mom where he went. To this day Precious wishes he and her rot in hell.


The author's comments:


Background: Everything did happen to these people but with different names. Princess and Precious are the same person I just Princess since that’s Precious’ nickname.