My Future | Teen Ink

My Future

Owner of Apple. Giant house. Fun life. That is what I hope to have in the future. I will be very well off because I am the CEO of Apple. My life will have a lot of events like charities and fundraisers going on in it because I will need something to spend my money on and there is nothing better than charities. I will be busy but will manage it all on my own. I will have an amazing life.

Every day I will wake up in the morning whenever I want to because I own the company and can do whatever I want. I will walk to say hello to my cute, adorable dogs; Jerry, Terry, and Harry (all different breeds). I will walk to my kitchen to eat some breakfast and make any other food for the day. I will walk back to my room to get ready for the day I have ahead of me. I get in my Audi because that is the type of car I always have wanted to have and go to work. At work, I will make sure all of my employees like me by getting to know them better. By getting to know them better and gaining a connection, it might cause them to want to stay at the job more. I will go to meetings for the company and deal with many other situations that the company needs to solve to stay alive with me as its owner.  

The most important thing that I want in the future is to still be able to go to a gym and work out. Working out for me is like sunshine on a warm summer day. I enjoy every minute of it. So I will have a large gym in my house where I will have people over to work out because working out alone isn’t as good as working out with others. I would also like to be able to run and host marathons for different causes because that would make me feel like I am making a difference in the world and running marathons would be a good accomplishment. I would also like a basketball court in my house. I would play with a lot of people often or by myself and have a lot of fun with it. I will make sure that I stay in good shape to be able to live a long life and hopefully make it to 100 years old. 

I don’t think that I will be very close with my family. I would try to stay in contact with them but it would be hard to do with all the things that I have in my life. I would be able to visit them as much as I could and especially around holidays. I love the smell of my dad's spicy chile as it steams on the stove. I want to develop a better relationship with my sister as well and hopefully have a good relationship with her kids if she has them. I don’t really want to have any kids of my own so I would be living alone which I have always wanted to do because I enjoy being alone a lot. But maybe after being alone for a few years I will want to have a family… maybe. 

In the future, all I want to be is to be happy. If I am happy then there is nothing else that I would want different in life. Now what I want is not very realistic but I am going to try to make everything happen that will make a good life. But if I were to be the owner of Apple, then that would be an amazing life.