The Best Baseball Team Alive | Teen Ink

The Best Baseball Team Alive

March 14, 2024
By Anonymous

Once upon a time there was a boy who was about ten years old, 5.4 and he loved playing sports. When he tried out he failed multiple times but getting better and better, then when he tried out he was 16 he went for varsity and made it. The varsity team was all about team effort and we kept on winning. He was younger but he kept practicing, and he made it now with the most batting average and only striked out once but it was a fun game against, a mlb team cause they made it to the playoffs, the varsity team went and watched them play for free the mlb team won the national championship. That was there first time ever getting, even that close to the world series after that they won it ever year .till a new team came and beat them they had a good run all of them retired together .Now it was are turn i was in the draft to be pick 5 but by now i was so happy, the cleveland gardenas pick me and all of my varsity kids all played on the same team when i was warming up my “manager took me out and said i got drafted” to the athletics and they were won of the worst teams, but we won the division and went to the semi final against, the yankees we won and where now in the the finals we won the semi finals with a sweep. I did not know who we played in the finals. But the team sounded like a team I heard before. We were play my old team the cleveland gardenas, but i was going to show them that should not have sold me that game i hit 4 home runs and 2 doubles we beat them 20 to 0 i was so happy before i got my ring i went to the opposing dugout and said see you next year it was a    good run so that why it is the best baseball team alive the end.