World War lll | Teen Ink

World War lll

By kg03624990 BRONZE, H, Texas
kg03624990 BRONZE, H, Texas

North Korea, now named “North Insanity”, has completely became a extremely dark and vicious country., A desire to take over has emerge from the selfishness and competitive mind of the president., Kim Jong lll is a very egocentric and merciless individual, his main goal is to rule the world by colonizing the top leaders as brutal as a lion chasing his prey and then the cherry on top of the cake, the unchalleling countries., Without holding back, their first target was set in the base located in California,U.S., North Insanity launched their M-478K (Missile) to one of their major targets and possibly  their major stumbling block for North Korea to reach their goal, the military base of California was the spot that the north koreans aimed to, the base was entirely demolished, the horn of war was released.

This event compelled the U.S., The recruiting coordinator communicated this atrocity to the higher ranks of the military branches, all of the sudden the 4 majors were enlisted to the embarcation., Adler Woodley (Naval), Dustin Alvarez (Army), Rose Jefferson (Air forces), and Axe Thomphson (Air forces), the purpose?, develop a strategy that is capable of turning down this insane country.

They most likely wanted to do a surprise attack without North Korea noticing,  as sneaky as a child taking cookies from a hidden jar, the pros and cons of this plan was the high efficacy and scare optimism , the success of this plan could mean the end or the beginning of an autocratic world under North Insanity dictatorship.

The plan began, Adler and Axe compose one team and Dustin and Rose the other one, each team was supported by other 7 special agents of a lower rank, Adler’s team was send to South Korea and the other one to Japan (domestic affairs), although it was a great plan, it won’t be easy to infiltrate into North Insanity. South Korea and Japan agreed to help the U.S. because they were noticing the great impact that North Korea was about to make by the desire of 

conquering the world.   Adler's and Dustin’s teams were prepared with extra reinforcements, extra, extra reinforcements, North K. and Japan wanted to make sure it succeeded, Adler asked his tripulation “Everyone ready to dive-in?” Everyone answered “Positive Captain!!!”. Adler opened up and then the rest of his team followed him. In Japan, there was Dustin’s team. He asked the tripulation “Ready to set sail?” Everyone responded “Yes Captain”, then Dustin made the journey begin.

Adler’s team arrived first because South Korea is next to North Insanity. Once Adler’s team captured the frontier, Dustin’s team was going to be able to land in North Korea by the coast. Adler’s team opened up fire once on the frontier, the scene was filled with tear gas, Adler, Axe, and reinforcements put on the gas masks and opened through the barriers, the plan wasn’t stealthy as expected but the surroundings were easily controlled due to the tear gas strategy, Axe send the signal to Rose, Dustin’s team was positive to proceed. Even with all the support and process they have made, they knew that extra help was needed, quickly communicating to their Nations, Japanese, South Korean and American Air Forces were on the way, this message was like finding an oasis in the middle of the desert. Rose and Dustin hugged each other and started dancing around, everyone was happy for the good news. Once the Air forces were detected by North Korea's radars, the president knew that it was over, Kim Jong lll was petrified, he was in a huge problem, completely surrounded. By Adler, Axe, Dustin, Rose , and reinforcement taking the frontier and the sky secured, North Insanity was over.

Kim Jong lll was executed by the U.S. reinforcement, North Insanes were imprisoned under Japan and South Korea control because of opposing a new culture and way of living. At the end of the day, North Insanity didn’t achieve his goal, it was such a ferocious and morbose goal that was impossible to reach by yourself, working together for a good change will always succeed over the malice of the evil.

It is based on the kind of government they are under, based on the positon on the government goals between countries may not connect.