Superman Vs Batman | Teen Ink

Superman Vs Batman

May 12, 2017
By Anonymous

Superman versus Batman has been one of the most debatable topics of all time.  If the two battled it out the outcome would be. . .Superman.  Superman, going by the name Clark Kent spends his regular day as a normal person as a reporter, but when evil comes a knockin the red cape shows and Superman saves the day.  Clark works with the beautiful Lois Lane who he is in love with, though she most of the time is in love with Superman (who she doesn’t know is really Clark), because he saves her.  He has got a variety of powers that can send his opponents to oblivion.  Superman would beat Batman in a battle because he’s got superhuman stamina, heat vision, and has swift superhuman speed.
To begin with, the power of superhuman stamina gives the ability to continuously fight with no stop. With this ability Superman can easily take out his enemies when they are most exhausted. According to the Superman article it says, “He has the ability to maintain continuous physical actions for an undefined period” (Para. 3). Punching, kicking, and beating up foes without exhaustion means that Superman can go to fo to fo, kicking their butts. The Superman article also states, “Clark is shown to have unlimited stamina if he is consistently exposed to Earth sunlight” (Para. 3).  When does sunlight appear?  For about ¾ of the day, so during the day Superman can fight without exhaustion.  Having endless stamina is vital in becoming the best superhero.
Next, having heat vision is an important key to Superman being victorious.  The Superman article states, “Superman can fire beams of intense heat from his eyes. These beams can be made invisible, allowing him to work undetected, and can be adjusted to affect matter on a microscopic level” (Para. 11).  With no way for foes to see him, Superman can defeat some of the most difficult enemies with ease.  The Superman article then continues saying, “Feats include powering up the giant ion planet moving engines, annihilating an army of Doomsday clones in one blast, potentially rivaling the heat of a Star and bypassing a target's outer shell, avoiding damage to a person's skull for surgical purposes” (Para. 11).  Annihilating complete armies with one power, imagine what he could do to a normal superhero?  Heat vision gives even more ability to the godly like powers of Superman.
Lastly, Superman has incredible fast speed that can get the job done quick.  The Superman article comments, “He is capable of moving, reacting, running and flying at superhuman speeds” (Para. 5).  This combined with his everlasting stamina, can be used to knock out several enemies or foes at a time.  It then goes on and says, “While not as fast as the Flash on a planet, Superman can fly at speeds faster than light and is considered one of the fastest beings in the universe” (Para. 5).  Besides the Flash, what enemy is ever going to outrun Superman?  All his powers combine to make one unbreakable weapon.   Superman has every power that can help the other one be its max value.
Though others might say, Batman has extremely high intelligence.  These people might say this, because if there is enough strategy planned then other outcomes may take place.  On the contrary, if Batman is spending all his time coming up with a strategy to best Superman, Superman can just use super speed during the planning.  As also mentioned above from the Superman article, “ While not as fast as the Flash on a planet, Superman can fly at speeds faster than light and is considered one of the fastest beings in the universe” (Para. 5).  Superman can easily swoop down and best Batman, before Batman can even act a move.  Therefore, Superman bests all that Batman can give.
In conclusion, due to Superman’s superhuman super speed, heat vision, and endless stamina Superman can easily best Batman in a duel.  Reporter turned superhero, Kent is a powerful being not to mess with.  With his girl Lois Lane by his side, he’s got enough support to win it all.  When the red cape appears, the enemy knows that it will be gone.  To wrap it up, being the first ever created Superhero, he’s got a lot to live up to, and as a result, is the most powerful superhero out there.