Monster Hunter X | Teen Ink

Monster Hunter X

By Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other
Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other

There's no fame without fans.

Once in the land of Unknown there lived a boy named Kellam Killingheim. Kellam’s home of Unknown was a peaceful one. Unknown was not just peaceful, but also very redundant because its town name has been used in every sentence of this story so far. *Cough* *cough* excuse me. I mean Unknown was a small, yet prosperous village of 100 people. No more and no less than 100 people. It was built in a small area between two mountains. The Ylissean and Lucinian Mountains. The ground in this area was full of grass and plants, yet soft due to the waterfall in the area flooding the village with soft soil and drinkable water. Kellam was located in the middle of the village. No, literally. Early mathematicians did the math and calculated that his house was in the exact center of Unknown. Kellam was no so mathy. Kellam was a shy young boy who was son of the village chief. Kellam’s father was a fierce warrior who always ran into combat with his Kecha Wacha sword in one hand and a plentiful amount of herbs to miraculously heal himself with in the other. This way of life changed on Tuesday. Specifically Tuesday, but not specific enough to be specified as a specific date.
The day started normally with Kellam unable to be found (even though he was right in front of everyone who visited his home), and everyone doing their daily chores. The schedule was then thrown into complete chaos when a Kecha Wacha (specifically the one who was the mother of the Kecha Wacha that was slain to make that sword) appeared. Unless you fellow uneducated readers don’t know, a Kecha Wacha is a mix of a flying squirrel and a monkey. It is able to glide in the wind and flail around angrily like a monkey feeling threatened will. It also has a trunk from its mouth like an elephant. Anyways… the Kecha Wacha attacked and killed exactly half the village. To bring the population back up to 100 the women of the village will half to milk out babies like they do cows. One of the 50 people killed was Kellam’s father. Although no one saw Kellam crying over his dying father because he’s magically unnoticeable. So his father’s last words were “Kellam *Coughing sound effects resembling death* you were always a little B-“ his father’s horrible sentence which was most certainly about to end with profanity ended with
his sudden death. Kellam who should be heartbroken at the 0 percent love he received from his father, decided to instead vow to hunt this creature, avenge his father, and send it crawling to Hell. Kellam went off into the mountains to train and won’t be seen again for years. Well you will see him because of a cliché training montage about to be put in this story right in the next paragraph.
              Kellam sings "In the land of Unknown. There came a creature to attack. I could not fight and had to back. Back away from this evil day. I went to train, for many years. And here I am to shed no more tears. l'm here to fight. Fight for what's right. And send this creature back...to...Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell!
               Kellam ventured back to his homeland. It was taken over by that Kecha Wacha from a few paragraphs ago. Kellam was surprised to see that the creature had that much extensive knowledge to enslave everyone in the village. Kellam ran into the village not having to be stealthy at all because no one notices him. Kellam went up to the creature and due to its infrared eyes it could coincidentally see Kellam. The two began to be locked in combat. The fight was extraordinary, but      you will not know that because explaining such an epic battle would waste a lot of paper. Think about your planet you self-centered jerks!
               Back to the story... the people cheered for the magical sword that mystically was able to slay the Kecha Wacha. Kellam accepted his fate. He would be an unknown hero that stood in front of everyone, never to be seen. He then ran off instead of riding off because he didn't have a horse into the sunset.

The End...?

This is a parody of what Monster Hunter X will be about when it releases.