What's the Big Deal About Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria? Part Two | Teen Ink

What's the Big Deal About Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria? Part Two

May 12, 2015
By Darke_Moone GOLD, Melrose, Massachusetts
Darke_Moone GOLD, Melrose, Massachusetts
13 articles 4 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Some people are worth melting for." ~Olaf the snowman ^.^


The night was calm and peaceful as I pulled up to Freddy Fazbear's in my Jeep. I got out of the car and walked to the front doors of Freddy's pulling open on of the doors and walking in. The night guard, Dave, was there to greet me. He smiled. "Are you ready for your first night at Freddy's?" He asked me. I nodded enthusiastically.
"Absolutely! I could hardly sleep last night I was so excited and I have so much adrenaline coursing through my body right now." I looked at him and grinned. He laughed
"Well my first two weeks have been very uneventful." He told me as we walked and I jotted down notes on my notepad. "But that doesn't mean nothing will happen. The animatronics have all been very inactive and the place has been very quiet." He brought a chair for me to sit in and we sat in front of the cameras.
Dave switched through all of the different rooms for me to see what there was and where everyone was. He then handed me a Freddy mask. I raised an eyebrow at him and he laughed. "The boss makes us all hold onto them just in case. In case of what I have no clue."
I frowned slightly before shaking my head and standing. "I'm going to go take a look around, if it is alright with you. Take some notes on what this place looks like and what the animatronics look like." I said. Dave nodded and handed me a flashlight and a remote that had one button, WIND MUSIC BOX.
"Watch the meter on the remote, I'll let you do it to give myself a break for the night. When the meter gets down to red, hold down the button until the meter goes to green. And just be careful, just because nothing has happened does not mean that nothing will happen, okay?" Dave said looking at me and I nodded.
"I'm always careful. If I need to, I will run and hide." I said before leaving the office. For some reason there weren't any doors.
I walked into the main party room. Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Freddy were all on the main stage. There was a smaller stage to the left of the main stage that was supposed to have Toy Foxy, but he was in a corner, just a pile. The kids would climb on his stage and pull him apart. The workers tried to put him back together but the kids continued pulling him apart so the workers left him there and began to call him Mangle. I looked at the clock and saw that it read 1 AM. Okay, that meant i had five more hours for that night. I continued walking and looking around when I heard a beeping from the remote. I looked down and saw the meter was on red. I frowned and pushed the single button on the remote until the meter was on green.
I walked out of the main party room and into a very dark room that only had a table, some balloons, and in the middle of the table there was a box that looked like a large Jack-in-the-box. From it was coming a soft sound of pop goes the weasel. I tapped on it when suddenly there was a loud noise and I jumped back. It was my walkie talkie. Dave’s voice came out of it. “Sabrina, don’t touch the box… it gives me the creeps and we have been asked to leave it alone. That is why we need the remote. I’d also rather you didn’t touch the animatronics. THere have been theories and i get they are theories but i would feel safer if you didn’t” He said. I rolled my eyes and picked up the walkie talkie before pressing the talk button.
“Aweh is the security guard afraid of a little chicken and bunny?” I teased. I could only imagine what dave was doing before his reply came.
“Fine. Do what you want. Don’t go haunting me if I’m right.” He said hotly. I grinned at the camera and heard a “Humph” from the walkie talkie. I was quite lucky that Dave was my uncle. Sorry, I probably should have said sooner. I grinned and continued walking around. I looked up at the time. 3 o'clock and nothing exciting had happened. I looked around a little more before, winding up the music box before I heard a scared voice talk to me on the walkie talkie. “Sabrina! You n-need to put the mask on, now! And hide!” He said.
I jumped slightly when I heard a robotic voice. It was Bonnie the Bunny. “You’re not supposed to be h-h-here, kidd-d-do.” The malfunctioning voice said. I gasped and put on the mask, hiding in an open closet. So, the animatronics move around. Why did I need the mask? I would ask my uncle later after I knew I was safe from Bonnie. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4 o’clock am now. Good. That meant only two hours until leaving. But the animatronics coming to life now? That didn’t seem right. Why hadn’t they done it for my uncle before now?
I watched as the creepy bunny walked by and I was all clear for heading back to the office. My hands were shaking. The stories… why the animatronics were made to stop walking around during the day. Why the children had vanished. Was this why? Did the animatronics actually take the people and stuff them inside the suits?! I run back to the office, avoiding the main party room and making sure to keep the box wound up tight with the remote. When I get there, my uncle looked at me, concerned. “Are you alright?” He asked me. I nodded.
“Just shaken. Dave, are the stories of the animatronics taking the children true?” I asked, writing a few things down on my notepad as he nodded, solemnly. My eyes widened as I looked at the screens from the cameras. Bonnie was grinning into the camera and Chica was standing behind him. The cameras went static for a moment and I was unable to turn on my flashlight to flash it in the hallway in front of us. Dave goes pale as he looks at me and we hear something in the vents. I flash the light again and we see Chica in front of us. Dave turns on the light in the vent and jumps back as we see Bonnie grinning out at us.
I begin to panic and stand against a wall before we hear a sound like a grandfather clock go off. It was 6 am and the night shift was over. The animatronics slowly turned and walked back to where they belong during the day. The first night at Freddy’s was over. My uncle turns and looks at me, his breathing rapid. “I have no choice but to finish the week out. Sabrina, you should go home and not come back. I don’t want you being killed.” He said. I shook my head.
“I’m not leaving you alone here. I’ll be back tonight. Let’s see what Night Two will bring."