The New Heroes: Part One (Avengers) | Teen Ink

The New Heroes: Part One (Avengers)

By SpawnofNerdom GOLD, Moore, Oklahoma
SpawnofNerdom GOLD, Moore, Oklahoma

How's it goin bro?

Experiment 626 and 627 were having a rough time sparing with their backs still in full pain from the other day. They had messed up the slightest bit, and had been severely punished. It's usually the same punishment-getting beaten half to death by the Ringmaster. 626, is a girl, and 627 is her twin. They both have fur, claws, lots of strength and speed, a tail, and heightened senses, such as hearing and smelling. They were made in the underground labyrinth of Oscorp. See, these two are test tube babies with every type of animal DNA known to man-even dinosaurs.

The Ringmaster walked in, her whip ready to lash at us. She had on her usual circus suit. Literally, she was dressed like a ringmaster in the circus. "Sloppy. Slow. Stiff. You two are supposed to take down those cursed Avengers in the future and you can't even spare correctly! Report to the lab, they have some new stuff for you."

The Next Day
626 and 627s backs were hurting even more than yesterday. The 'new stuff' was dragon wings(not robotic, they have actual skin tissue and everything) connected o their spines. neither of them could sleep last night. The pain was normal, but they couldn't get comfortable at all. On the other side of the one way glass they could hear them talking and writing down notes on the wings,or them, or both, while the twins spared. Then the most unexpected thing happened: a giant robot fell through the roof.

I've been sitting on this for a while now, and i'm glad I can finally write it out. I hope you guys enjoy this.

SpottyLepard said...
SpottyLepard, Concord, North Carolina

"Smooth seas do not make strong sailors." -Old Nigerian Proverb

Hmm, interesting. When I saw Experiment 6262, I was wondering if you were writing about Lilo and Stitch, haha! But it's intiguing, I liked it. :)