Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts coda | Teen Ink

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts coda

By King_Nothing GOLD, Tampa, Florida
King_Nothing GOLD, Tampa, Florida

"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less." Robert E. Lee
"Fairy tales are more than true -- not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

Aqua, the only student of Master Eraqus to be recognized as a Keyblade Master, sat within the immense lobby of the Shinra Company. She watched silently as employees walked past her on their way to accomplish some task unknown to her. With a soft sigh, she found herself gazing thoughtfully at a potted plant standing next to her seat. Hardly a moment had passed before Aqua heard a small ding, followed by footsteps running to, and then down, one of the great staircases on either side of the lobby. Aqua turned to look, and saw none other than SOLDIER First Class Zack Fair, jogging down the stairs, headed towards her.

After playing Crisis Core and Birth by Sleep, I was excited to see Zack, who I would argue is the greatest Final Fantasy hero, in Olympus Coliseum. When Zack asked Aqua for a date, as he had done with Aerith in CC, my brain began to move...so here's a little preview of a fan-fiction I plan on writing in the future!

on Oct. 16 2012 at 8:58 am
King_Nothing GOLD, Tampa, Florida

The rest is coming, but very slowly.  School gets in the way, and my brain doesn't always want to be creative, but it's on the way!...

on Oct. 16 2012 at 8:58 am
King_Nothing GOLD, Tampa, Florida