What Happens After the life? | Teen Ink

What Happens After the life?

By ChrisUberTuber BRONZE, Meadow Vista, California
ChrisUberTuber BRONZE, Meadow Vista, California

I have alot of these
"Look, all the men stand, and all the wemon sit, and the men only sit unless to be seats for the wemon"

What Happens?

What happens when you die? Where do you go? Do you want to know? Well the answer lies in Bob. Right this second Bob ate a citrus fruit, the poison of life, and is in danger of getting hit by a bus. What we will do is accompany Bob in this adventure of the afterlife.

Ah, Bob just lost vital signs and is on his way here. To get here Bob’s soul just has to seep through the ground and it is in the realm of Hates. This is a slow and panicky way to travel, but it was designed to allow time to accept ones death and for them to realize their destination.

The ground slowly dissipates and Bob is spat into a small room were skeletal workers examine the souls to make sure they meet all the dead requirements. Once they pass inspection, the workers teleport Bob into the next stage, this stage is to cleanse the soul of all alien particles and meanings so they can rest peacefully.

For Bob to clean himself, he would have to swim from shore to shore across the Styx River. The river would kill any living, or anything that enters and that is not wanted. The swim is scary, intimidating, and a stereotypical sight of the dead. The river is almost constant dead swimming to shore, more souls then water. The other bank is a large highway if you may, and about a mile of walking is a giant gate, known as THE GATES OF HELL. And yes they do have to be capitalized.

Once Bob reaches this point he walks past and under the legs of Cerberus, the guard dog of the gates of hell, who just so happens to be three headed.

Once inside the gates of Hell, Bob is sorted. He lines up in a looooooong line and waits. Waits for the lord of the Realm to sort which plane he shall rest in. There are three planes, Valhallar and Baator, Vlhallar is the place for heroes. It is a great town of peace and serenity were you can relax and enjoy. Few people enter here. Baator is the plane of work, were the people who were normal. This there is no punishment, but you do have to work for your stay in the underworld. Like Bob would have to move rocks for eternity. The third plane is for the bad, this plane is the surface of earth. For punishment you e not welcomed in the underworld, If Bob was a bad person he would be kicked out and be an unrest less ghost. Not fun…
Now that Bob is sorted and place for the rest of his afterlife, he can rest in peace.
This is stage by stage of the AFTERLIFE.

It was a weekly project in my creative writing class about the afterlife...

on Dec. 6 2010 at 10:27 am
xprezzionstar BRONZE, Jeffersonville, Kentucky

All it takes it 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you, something amazing will happen

im not trying to be mean....i dont understiand u lost me in the second paragraph. (helpful hint) try to keep your readers intersted throughout the piece