Swarovski Crystal | Teen Ink

Swarovski Crystal

By ArtemisOwlfeather SILVER, South Pasadena, California
ArtemisOwlfeather SILVER, South Pasadena, California

"I am evil. I am evil. I am evil. I do not bounce. I am evil."

Once upon a time, there was a phantom. THE Phantom. Y’know, of the Opera. He was really cool but people didn’t like him. They called him a bucket of crazy. Then one day they realized that he might just be misunderstood. So they all sat down and said, “Phantom, tell us your story.” So the Phantom said,
“Once upon a time, there was a phantom. THE Phantom. Y’know, of the Opera. He was really cool but people didn’t like him. They called him a bucket of crazy. Then one day they realized that he might just be misunderstood. So they all sat down and said, ‘Phantom, tell us your story.’ So the Phantom said,
“Once upon a time, there was a phantom. THE Phantom. Y’know, of the Opera. He was really cool but people didn’t like him. They called him a bucket of crazy. Then one day they realized that he might just be misunderstood. So they all sat down and said, ‘Phantom, tell us your story.’ So the Phantom said, -
Okay, you get it. That kept happening for about three months. Five times after they had all been bored into semi-consciousness, The Phantom decided to change his story a little. By the time it was April, the story went like this:
Once upon a time, there was a phantom. THE Phantom. Y’know, of the Opera. He was really cool and awesome and deadly and a good dancer but people didn’t like him for some strange reason. They called him a bucket of crazy. The hypocrites! Then one day they realized (Finally!) that he might just be misunderstood, clichéd as it was, so they all sat down around him. Rowl Ratburger said, “Phantom, tell us your story,” while Christine Opera poked him in the back with a small piece of Swarovski crystal. So the Phantom said,
“Whew! I have laryngitis! I’m glad nobody’s alive to appreciate how weird that is,” and left.

THE END

Just.A.Dream SILVER, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Part of the J7X team. :)

Hahaha, very amusing. Good job! :)