Infinity war ending #3,436,693 | Teen Ink

Infinity war ending #3,436,693

Thanos uses the gauntlet and stones to snap to entire universe. Everything fades to black, and you wake up to the sounds of nature and a cart moving. You open your eyes and open up. Your hands are tied, and you are in a cart with 3 others, being taken to a town in the distance by soldiers of the empire. You look at one of your cartmates. “Hey you. Your finally awake. Ran into the imperial ambush same as us, and that horse thief over there.” damn you stormcloaks… Skyrim was fine until you came along! Empire was nice and lazy. If they hadn’t been looking for you I would have been halfway to hammerfell. He looks at you, and he says “you and me, we shouldn’t be here.. It’s these dang stormcloaks the soldiers want.” another one, presumably a stormcloak named Ralof pipes up. “Were all brothers and sisters and binds now.
The soldier then yells “shut up back there!”

The imperial cartmate, by the name lokir, looks at the the horse thief. “Whats wrong with him, huh? Ralof talks again, saying “watch your tongue, thats Ulfric stormcloak your talking to, the true high king of skyrim!” Lokir, in a fearful tone opens his mouth again. “Ulfric, jarl of windhelm? Your the leader of the rebellion.. If they captured you.. Oh 9 divines, where are they taking us?

Lokir in a quiet tone says “I don’t know, but sovnegarde awaits.” (sovnegarde is the skyrim version of valhalla)

Ralof: “NO! This can’t be happening! This cant be happening!”
Lokir tells the stormcloak “hey stormcloak, where are you from?”
He responds with “why do you care?”
Ralof caves in, saying “Rorikstead. I’m from Rorikstead.”

The carts arrive in the town known as helgen, where they would be executed. A boy and his dad are out.

“Dad, whats going on?”
“Go inside, cub”
“But dad! I want to see the soldiers!”
“You can see them from inside, now go on in.”
The boy goes inside. Hadvar, another soldier yells to their general “Tullius, the headsman is waiting!”

Tullius says “good, lets get this overwith.”

Lokir pleads to the 9 divines (the gods in skyrim) for mercy

Ralof looks at Tullius, saying “Look at him! General Tullius, the Military. And it looks like the Thalmor are with him. Damn elves, I bet they had something to do with this. notices where they are This is Helgen... I used to be sweet on a girl from here. I wonder if Velod is still making that mead with juniper berries mixed in... Funny, when I was a boy Imperial walls and towers used to make me feel so safe.”

The cart moves to a halt in the town square, where a headsman and a block wait. You step out of the cart with your mates, and Lokir is terrified, asking “Why are we stopping?”

Ralof responds with “what do you think, end of the line.” You all line up as the soldier Hadvar and an unnamed legate call you all up one by one. You are called up and say that you are {Insert race here}, and your name is {Insert name here}. The soldier tells the legate that you are not on the list, but she does not care. You are still brought up to the block. There is an ear piercing roar and the entire town shakes, as the legate says “What was that? Carry on, headsman.”

As you are about to lose your head, a jet black dragon with bloodshot eyes lands on an overhead tower, knocking the headsman down. You run, and you follow Hadvar into the hold, where he removes your bindings and gives you imperial soldier equipment. You escape helgen together through the underground passageways and part ways, but not before he says “Go to riverwood and look for a blacksmith named Alvor. Tell him a dragon attacked helgen and you escaped with Hadvar.” you then part ways. On your path to riverwood, you find 3 stones that grant magical powers. You touch the one you want, and it starts to glow as it shoots a beam of light into the sky. You see riverwood from the hill that the stones are on, and you proceed to it. You tell Alvor the whole story, and he gives you supplies and directs you to whiterun to talk to the jarl about the dragon attack…

(buy my game skyrim - todd howard)

This was written as a final for my high school creative writing class, so I decided to get well. creative! 

I attend TJ high school in council bluffs as a freshman, and Todd Howard definitely did not force me to write this

(have you bought Skyrim: special edition and Skyrim VR yet?)