Blown Circuit | Teen Ink

Blown Circuit

January 5, 2017
By Batman18 SILVER, Montgomery, Illinois
Batman18 SILVER, Montgomery, Illinois
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Out of our reality are our tales of imagination fashioned."


“You know the trouble about these facilities?” I asked doctor Thompkins as she took notes of my behavior.

“I’ll bite,” She huffed, glowering down at me with piercing eyes.

“It lacks the creativity that all patients minds have.” I replied as I tried to stretch out in my straight jacket.

“What do you mean?” She narrowed her eyes and readied her fountain pen.

“Your way of solving our mental status is either shock therapy or heavy medication.” I chuckled as she sat confused.

“And you have a better option?” She smiled wickedly at me.

“Embrace us,” I said as if it was obvious.

“Embrace. You?” She put down her pin.

“Why of course! We should be considered national treasures for not thinking as plainly as you other humans.” I explained excitedly. A slight arousal began to ignite my body.

“Really? Why should we honor psychopaths like you that” she checked my profile “ jumps passing young girls, takes them to a  basement and dissects their body. Oh and sends the eyes, a clump of hair, and their left ring finger back to their family.” She said with much bitterness as she could muster up.

“I sense a little bit of animosity in your voice tone.” I teased

“Why those particular body parts?” She rolled her eyes, picking her pen back up.

“What do they symbolize to you?” She asked the best question she has asked me during my stay.

“The hair, the hair is one of the most beautiful things about a girl. The eyes, they symbolize lust and beckoning to a man. And the ring finger, that symbolizes commitment.” I was out of breath by the time I finished. I twitched excitedly as she scribbled more notes. She looked back at me with hooded eyes.

“You’re sick,” she spat disgustedly.

“Well you are entitled to your opinion, wrong or not.” I laughed as I wiped off a droplet of her spit. A pair of guards hoisted me up and begun to drag me out of the room.

“You guys I’m not physically impaired,” I chuckled as my feet dragged against the moldy-tiled floor. Moments later, we busted through a room and I was thrown onto a lightly padded table. “What are we doing you guys?” I asked as they strapped me in.

“Welcome to the better option,” Doctor Thompkins smirked as she held the shocky thingies. “It’s gonna hurt.” She warned maliciously.

ZAP
“Again, raise the wattage up.” I heard Doctor Thompkins order.
Zap
This is wonderful
Zap
Do you think Jesus actually was born on Christmas?
Zap
Zap
The hills are alive, with the sound of music. Here I am, rock me like a hurricane.

“Take him to isolation.” Someone ordered. I’m being wheeled somewhere. Lights, why are they dim? Someone make them better! I’m thrown onto a padded ground. They’re so soft. Wait, why are you locking the door? Come stay with me!
“I don’t want to be alone!” I screamed. “Come back, I can’t be alone.” I slid down the wall. There’s two hundred, twenty-five thousand, six-hundred minutes! I wonder which angel paints the clouds.
“ Who made that noise?!” I called out. Maybe it was a door shutting. What if it was all in my head? Am I going crazy? Is this all in my head?! I began to rock back and forth.This is just a silly hallucinations. I reasoned with myself to soothe my mind. I wonder if I’ll ever leave here. What if they don’t feed me.
“I deserve my food! Don’t you starve me! I know my rights as a citizen!” I screamed at the two sided glass.

“Shut up you retard! We’ll feed you when we’re good and ready! Shut up!” Someone yelled through the intercom. Well that wasn’t very nice. I should send a complaint to the office. I bet they would spank him.

“Hahahahahee ooooh!” I began to laugh at the thought of it.

“I said shut up!” The man roared through the intercom again.

“Make me! I’ll get you spanked! HaaahaaA!” I yelled back, whilst using the padded wall to stand up. Ooh, he’s gonna get it.  A loud buzzing noise sounded and the man stepped through. His blue uniform makes him look like the midday sky. It’s really not fitting for his physique.

“Do you have a problem Psycho?” He spat. I don’t like being called psycho.

“Take that back,” I stepped toe-to-toe with him. He smirked and snapped his fingers.

“How about we take a little ride?” He chuckled menacingly as another man came in with a wheel chair. A ride?! I wanna go on a ride!

“A ride a ride a ride! I wanna go!” I exclaimed as I jumped up and down. He gestured to the chair. I practically hopped in joyfully as he began to lead the way.
“Go faster! Faster!” I pleaded

“We’re already here,” he stated dryly. We busted through a squeaky door and into a very familiar room.

“Where are we?” I asked as they hoisted me onto a lightly padded table.

“Don’t you remember?” The man cackled as he held up the shockies so I could see them. Nononononononono not those.

“Please no!” I screamed and began to fight back. But they were too strong and easily strapped me in. I can’t take this again.

“Charge at five-hundred watts,” the man demanded

“Borris,” I heard a sweet voice call.??? I looked over to my feet. There Alice, my first girl, stood at the end of the table.

ZAP

“Up it two-hundred,” The man commanded
“You’ve been evil,” she said sweetly.

ZAP

“I’m so sorry,” I cried. I tried to reach out to her.

“You have to pay for your crimes now Borris.”

“Up it another hundred volts,” the man commanded.

“But he can’t take another one!” the other exclaimed.

“I said up it another hundred!” The man roared to his colleague.

“You have a good sleep Borris. I’ll see you soon,” Alice smiled and turned away.

                                            ZAP


The author's comments:

I have always loved to dabble in writing pieces that tend to go off the deep end of insanity. It's so much fun to put your mind into a psychopath's and write something in their perspective. My piece is certainly an aquired taste. I hope to continue writing things of this nature and publishing them. Enjoy!