That Certain Feeling | Teen Ink

That Certain Feeling

By Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other
Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other

There's no fame without fans.

Has anyone ever asked you about having that certain feeling about something? I did… just not that usual feeling of that love or sadness c r a p most girls have. Instead my feeling was a brand new way to feel.
There I was, in a bar, lonely, as usual. But then this glorious man with his luscious, black, flowing hair walked up to me like he came directly from a story book. He said I looked gorgeous and bought me some wine. All this time I had been trying to seduce others to like me when I should have just waited for others to come to me. He asked me if I wanted to go to his house. Only a psycho would say otherwise.
  We undressed and got into the shower. I was having a good time and I could see he was as well. After a few more (enjoyable) minutes he said he'd be right back. After a few minutes of noises of rustling and frustration of not finding what he was looking for he exclaimed “Ah ha!” He returned holding something behind his back. At first I thought it was a gift. I found it really lovely that I left such a positive impression on him after such a short amount of time. That love was shattered into horror of this man. For sticking between his legs was a knife.
I tried to flee from the shower and run past him, but his movements were swift and he had me on the floor in less then a second. Plastered  across his face was a maniacal smile ready to kill for fun. He shoved the knife deep within my skin.
So. I ask you. Have you ever had that feeling? That feeling of betrayal. That feeling of pure evil being your demise. That feeling of not having a happy ending where you die peacefully in the hands of a loving husband. I got the sight of a man enjoying your death, ready to move on to his next victim.