GOSSIPBOY Post : Love Drama | Teen Ink

GOSSIPBOY Post : Love Drama

April 12, 2014
By GossipBoy BRONZE, NEW YORK, New York
GossipBoy BRONZE, NEW YORK, New York
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Rumor has it that G (girl) has recently been spotted admiring dreamy L (guy) from the corner of her eye at least a dozen times this past week. Your future with L doesn’t seem too bright my dear G, but don’t worry, we’re all rooting for you! So far, G proves to be yet another Upper East Sider vicimized of this plague called “unrequited love”. (Indeed, the hottie L is waaaay to popular for you, G! #keepdreaming)

Besides the fact that G's eye-candy might as well be one Prince Charming, and she’s merely a peasant in his eyes, there’s another problem that interferes with her delusional happy ending. You guessed it; it’s S (L's ex girlfriend from 2 years ago + G's current bestie). That's right, the S who, a few years ago, packed her bags, and fled the toxic environment of the Upper East Side for Abu Dhabi. Even though these two besties (G + S) are seperated by the sea, they are still very much close, and G would never break the most sacred code of all, the rule of feminism, “ex-boyfriends are off limits to friends”.

The question is: will G be able to keep the infamous feminism code alive? or will she crack under the good looks and charm of our very own beau L?

Get your popcorn ready, this movie is just getting started!

XOXO

- Gossip Boy


The author's comments:
This piece is an excerpt of my gossip blog called 'GOSSIPBOY'. This article I wrote is indeed fiction. I also find it very amusing to read.