Cause of Death; Unknown | Teen Ink

Cause of Death; Unknown

By Lucy4himnotu ELITE, Richardson, Texas
Lucy4himnotu ELITE, Richardson, Texas

"I am Happy to The Point of Fear" -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

You wouldn't have expected it to be sunny that day... It is a simple understanding that, had mother nature been kind, it should have been grey and the wind should have howled. the rain should have fallen with the intensity it took to cause the first great flood. there should have been thunder, and the angry strike of lightening. Perhaps even a tornado would have sufficed... But mother nature doesnt much care for me or my kind. Try as she may, she cannot win when she fights with me. She has learned over the years that the only pain I take to heart are results of indirect attacks... My friends now contract rare illnesses. My first child did not live more than a month... "lung failure" they told me... I haven't had a child since then. My houses are swept away in freak accidents that leace the surrounding houses in mint condition. It angers her that I yet live. I defy her laws, but not without price.
My last loved on died today.
the doctors tried to find the illness, the accident, the poison, the stab, the gunshot, the failure, the rupture, the cancer, the hole, The broken bone, the punctured lung, the filled cavity, the infection, anything! ...But it's all happened before... She's running out of ideas.
John died today.
"Cause of death; unknown."