Timmy | Teen Ink

Timmy

November 4, 2010
By Cmg6604 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
Cmg6604 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
2 articles 0 photos 6 comments

My name is Timmy, and I am a plant that lives in the MSA West Academy garden. I am four inches tall, and I am all green. I love to stare at the sun all day, and I love to stare at the moon all night. I love to look at the clouds, and try to find images of animals in the clouds.

During the day, I watch students converse with each other. I watch students call other students bad, and nasty names. If I could get out of this box, I would walk up to those bullies. Once I got close to the bully, I would punch him in the face. I would punch him so hard, his teeth would fly out his mouth. I would laugh as I watched him roll on the floor crying for his mother. The sight of seeing the bully rolling on the ground would bring joy to my heart.

Lately, a strange boy has observed me. He has observed me every Monday for the past five weeks. When this boy comes to observe me, he brings with him a notebook. I watch his weird facial expressions. Some of the expressions show love, confusion and wonder. He gets interrupted most of the time by a man they call Luke. This boy talks the whole time they are supposed to be writing. I look around, and I see other students writing about their own plant. He writes on this notebook for about 15 minutes until his strange, and crazy teacher tells him to come inside.

When I grow up, I wish to be eaten by a vegetarian. I want to grow tall and healthy. I want to be soaked in hot water, and seasoned with Italian dressing. I want the vegetarian to wear glasses, a mouth retainer, and have a pimple above his right eye. Before the vegetarian eats me, I want him to rub my leaves in a circular motion. When the vegetarian puts me in his mouth, I want him to chew me hard and slowly. I want to feel the spit rub against my leaves.

The author's comments:
Humor