Student life | Teen Ink

Student life

By AdnanAli206 SILVER, Karachi, Other
AdnanAli206 SILVER, Karachi, Other

Old is gold

student's life is too much important for ever student it has many reasons.

every student have to face a lot of problems during the student life although there is school life or university life. some time they feel that we are not supposed to create for it but in fact it is very dangerous and wrong thought. they mustn't think like it because if anyone think it , so he or she can't get education.

every student will be worked base on education and knowledge. so as long as we keep our student life in better shape or busy in studying almost time, we never face huddles after leaving school even completing uni or education although learning is continue after that. 

almost we haven't got money, fee problem, unclear uniform and shoes , and can not reach prior the time in institute (etc) cause of all things have done from biased of parents. school life is everything because we enjoy in it and spend our good time with colleagues and keep happy and don't take tenshion in this life and we also learn from it.it is said students are heir of country. so we ought to be student and also spend our life as a student so that we learn more and more with its our upcoming newgeneration also can learn from us.

It is not enough but a lot of things have be managed in it and although many things are left.

on May. 28 2023 at 2:14 am
Ameena3010 SILVER, Karachi, Other
Very nice 👍
Keep writing .