the lights on the tree | Teen Ink

the lights on the tree

By SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

A thousand tiny stars twinkled on evergreen sky, a thousand tiny stories, waiting to be told. Some green tales, some stories of blue. A few yellow stars, many white storys. Most of all were the red lights. They dream of the red blood of Christ, twinkle for joy of salvation. The green stories tell of the wise men of old, walking across grass and under palm trees, to give the first gifts, and the lights shone bright. The white lights sung of snowflakes blowing, blowing in the winter wind. The yellow stars pretend they are huge, hovering above Bethlehem long before their factory home. The blue lights tell how shepherds tears blue, shining for joy now reflecting within. The evergreen home told how Christ lived forever, proudly boasting ‘i do to’. The ornaments spoke of orbs of gold, frankincense, or mer, ignorant of what they actually looked like. The angel on top spoke of days yore, where Gabriel visited Mary to tell her the gift, the greatest gift, of which the jade presents below could never achieve, of Christ, the eternal gift.

on May. 1 at 10:39 am
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

thank you!!!

on Apr. 30 at 9:09 pm
Lydiaq PLATINUM, Somonauk, Illinois

Normal people don't know what they're missing.

Merry belated Christmas!
I love yer work. Jest so you know, I thank you a million times for reading and commenting on all of mine. Also, I got my two novels accepted at last! Go into romance novels and see if you can find In My Life of Birds--that one's dedicated to u.