Natures' Christmas | Teen Ink

Natures' Christmas

By SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

A forest full of gently rolling hills laid out with a mass of pine trees, about 5 feet between each. A huge mountain sat beside, casting a shadow most of the day over the wood, but at the moment it being high noon the forest lay in broad, blinding daylight. Blinding because every tree was caked in the snow with a total light sprinkling on the ground. In the midday sun, it was unbearably bright and the cardinal flying above had to abort and go around, sitting beside a chickadee to wait for the sun to subside. A frozen pond sat beside with marks from ice skates in it. Snowshoe hares bounded across effortlessly, unaware of the lynx prowling behind. A sheep that had been lost shivered and bounded down the mountain top, unseen for her white wool blended so well with the snowy backdrop, though had anything been closer they could have appreciated the wonderful scent of lanolin. Icicles hung from all the pine boughs and gentle breezes stirred the snow making lovely swirls. Suddenly a shooting star fell from the sky and landed atop the largest tree. The animals scattered when the comet, now small and not big enough to break the tree or make a crater, turned the tree to a Christmas tree. you could almost hear jingle bells playing to a cheerful tune in the silent background. The hares soon forgot their fear and gathered under it soon for it had somewhat less snow beneath and looked like stuffed animal gifts, the icicles like ornaments, and a pretty literal star crowning the glorious tree.

Merry Christmas! It's November right now i don't know what it'll be when this is finally posted.

on May. 16 at 9:07 am
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

wow i need to edit this!

on May. 5 at 1:07 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

It Will Be Good.

thanks, ive stopped doing descriptions often, now i center on short storys

on May. 5 at 12:28 pm
Lydiaq PLATINUM, Somonauk, Illinois

Normal people don't know what they're missing.

Wow! Ilove your descriptions.