Zombie Apocalypse in Malaysia | Teen Ink

Zombie Apocalypse in Malaysia

By Diyanasaurus SILVER, Kuala Lumpur, Other
Diyanasaurus SILVER, Kuala Lumpur, Other

Malaysia would be prepared for a zombie apocalypse anytime. You may wonder why. Here are 3 major points to answer your wonders.

1.Grills ;

Almost every house you go to in Malaysia it has grills and gates. No zombie would be able to penetrate that metal. We have grills almost everywhere. We put grills on our windows, door, glass doors and our sliding doors. We even have tall fences to protect us. We do not even trust our mangos that is why we have giant fences. They like to steal our mangos

2.The heat;

Here in Malaysia almost throughtout the whole year we have high temperatures. It is very hot. The zombies  that we kill would rot and not hurt mother nature. We would not want to shorten our lives as the number of dead zombies increase. Am I right?

3. Neighbourhood watch ;

Our community is so strong that we know what is happening in the house next to us. We are such nosy people that before the zombie apocalypse starts the zombie would be dead. I know right. We are crazy.

Sparaxis GOLD said...
Sparaxis GOLD, Saint Marys, Georgia

"If you keep on picking on me, I'll mess up again. This time, on PURPOSE."

I was expecting you to mention the scary creatures in Malaysian folklore and how the locals warded them off (with windows lined with thorns and other practical stuff). Please don't take that as an insult.