The Deep | Teen Ink

The Deep

November 17, 2014
By Rennok_and_also_Cire SILVER, Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Rennok_and_also_Cire SILVER, Fort Sill, Oklahoma
5 articles 0 photos 5 comments

I am a pirate and I have spent my whole life searching remote areas on ocean or land for treasure. I will no doubt be the richest pirate in all of the land after this next loot. I am travelling to the Bermuda Triangle in search of the loot of the famous pirate, Hargingram. He was a legend in his time. He stole the worlds largest amount of money at once and was going home to celebrate and no one saw him since. I am willing to bet he disapeared in the Bermuda Triangle, along with countless others. But I have the advantage of having the fastest boat to ever sail the open sea. If I get into trouble I will have no problem getting away.
So I came to the sign. "Beware - You will not leave" It said. I am above these simple monsters that supposedly lurk here. I don't know just how much I believe of all that. I decided to press on and heard a deep roar behind me that sounded very strange but I discounted it. Probably just a creek of the boards of the boat. I thought for sure I would get further before seeing anything strange. I sailed a little further and saw his boat. The famous "S.S. Reinvention". As I got closer the water began to ripple ahead. I watched as it got more furious. To my horrific surprise, a giant serpent lurched from the water and crashed into my ship. I saw an island not far from my location and set course. When I reached the island, my boat had almost completely filled with water. Now I sit and wait for death's undeniable approach and write this last message in hopes someone will find it and hear my story.


The author's comments:

I wrote this in about ten minutes in my spanish class for no reason haha. By the way this is Conner, this account is shared by my friend Eric and I.