Learning My Abilities | Teen Ink

Learning My Abilities

By Steven_Hyde GOLD, Auburn, New York
Steven_Hyde GOLD, Auburn, New York

"Just Do It"
- Nike
"An eye for an eye only makes the world blind"
- Ghandi

It's me again.. I'm here with the High Council learning my abilities as the Alpha werewolf.. It's horrible, I can't eat, I can't sleep.. I cand even do my business with out them needing to hear about it.

The first step of training is learnig to control my transformation. In order to master these abilities I must master the art of transformation. It is the worst part of my training.. Little did I know.. There are more trials to this wretched training. I asked "How much longer?" I was so tired. I just wanted to give up on this horrible training. I just wanted to be normal. A few months later.. I learned to control my wolf formation. I was really happy.

The next trial was the worst.. Learning to fight. This was the wost of all. I had no clue on how to fight. I just wanted to run away. I felt like they were deliberatly trying to hurt me for the hell of it. I felt like they were having too much fun screwing with me..

When training was over that night, I decided to make a run for it. I had to think about how i was going to do t because there are patrol going about throughout the entire night. Then I got scared so I decided to stay. Man up and fight, But by the end of day 2.. I was soo ready to run off somewhere so they couldn't find me. So then i decided to make a run for it. I was actually going to do it this time. Not be a pussy about it.