9 year old boy tingus pingus dies at football practice. | Teen Ink

9 year old boy tingus pingus dies at football practice.

October 24, 2023
By samganley BRONZE, Nevis, Minnesota
samganley BRONZE, Nevis, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The boy was 9 year old tingus pingus. He stood four feet threeten inches. Tingus attended ryker pickel loon davies middle central high middle school. Tingus Pingus was on the ryker pickel loon davies middle central high middle school amateur team. He wore the number 112 as a tribute to his favorite idol summit gillespie. Tingus was at football practice at the raze davies smart water memorial stadium with his team the ryker pickel loon davies middle central high middle school amateur football team the mighty muskrats. He was running the ball and Victor hit him with his big ps4 emailing arm. Tingus’s whole body wrapped around victor's big girthy ps4 emailing arm. Tingus was able to get up on his own but was shaken up. The next series he was back on the field. He went out for a pass and got sledgehammer hit by rykertons massive fist he was hurt badly this time he did thrice flips. Then he fumbled the ball victor pile drived him into the ground and rykerton jumped on victor it was a bad hit. He was down for a long time, his head coach baseballjackman mule deer hops to him along with his assistant coach ramsius sourshrek galloping. They got to him and he was not breathing. They did everything they could but he was gone. They rushed him to the Ryker Pickel Loon Davies Central Low hospital. 17 different blood tests were done but nothing could save him; he was pronounced dead tuesday afternoon morning. Everyone in the ryker pickel loon davies community is very sad. They have now renamed the high school the field and the team as the following. The highschool is now called Ryker pickel loon davies Tingus Pingus association middle central high middle school. The field is now called the Raze Davies smart Tingus water Pingus memorial stadium. The team has been switched to the ryker pickel loon davies middle central high school amateur football team the mighty tingus muskrats. Back to you Cathedral King from Ryker pickel loon davies community.


The author's comments:

Tells the story of how 9 year old tingus pingus dies at football pratice.