Happiness is Contagious | Teen Ink

Happiness is Contagious

November 1, 2018
By Anonymous

     I picture myself hiking up the mountains, feeling so free and full of air. Music starts playing inside the rocky cliffs and a single ray of light shines on me and only me. The ray of light starts coming alive it is like the heat of the light stings me as it gets stronger and stronger every every step i take. I open my mouth. From deep inside my soul a melody flows out of my chest, off of my tongue, and my song fills the air with a boldness like that of the glory of the rocky mountains. I sing with more power than I have ever felt before. It takes over my entire body as my. The stage is still mine for a short moment and suddenly, from out of nowhere, a piano begins to play. My voice again takes charge and rushes out and plays along with the notes of the piano. The two become one, and never before have the mountain rocks heard such awesome music. In this enormous wilderness, I am alone, but I have never felt so fulfilled in my life. Quieting peacefulness the piano stops playing, leaving my voice and only my voice in the outdoors. The peace so over thrilling i feel so free and walking into the new world where the adventure has just begun.