Begin To Be Now What You Will Be Hereafter | Teen Ink

Begin To Be Now What You Will Be Hereafter

By SiddharthG. SILVER, Ajmer, Other
SiddharthG. SILVER, Ajmer, Other

“Don’t look upon, for yesterday is gone
Tomorrow is the key get busy instantly,
Begin to be now what you will be hereafter
And your life will be full of laughter and laughter."

A building is said to be stiff only if its infrastructure is strong. Similar is the case with us. Our future depends on our former intellections and deeds. Thus, we must begin to be now what we will be hereafter.
The great poet Wendell Phillips used to say “Take time let thyself decide what thou will be hereafter and then thee will conquer ye universe.” We must plan and act accordingly to our plans about what we'll be in our future time because a marvellous career stands on a firm and strong base.

On the basis of our future plans, we must start working now. Even God didn't do it in a day then how can we think that we can?
Start dreaming now. Dream with open eyes about your hereafter and then start travelling on the road of your dreams and once you start travelling the road of your dreams, be committed to it. Do not leave an open door to be used as an excuse such as, 'Well, this isn't exactly what I wanted.' Therein are contained the seeds of defeat. Walk your path even if your steps have to be uncertain, even if you know that you could be doing it better. If you accept your possibilities in the present, there is no doubt that you will improve in the future. But if you deny that you have limitations, you will never be rid of them. Confront your path with courage, and don't be afraid of criticism of others. And, above all, don't allow yourself to become paralysed by self- criticism. God will be with you on your sleepless nights, and will dry your tears with His love.
In today's era of competition, if one wants to bring home the bacon then he must begin to be now what he has to be hereafter.