Point Loma Nazarene University | Teen Ink

Point Loma Nazarene University MAG

San Diego, CA: Last summer I went to California and the highlight of my trip was visiting Point Loma Nazarene University. One of my friend’s cousins goes there so he gave us a tour. I found myself enjoying the place as soon as I arrived.

The campus is at the edge of Point Loma, which overlooks the Pacific. There are breathtaking ocean views from the resident halls and playing fields and I began picturing myself at school there and waking up every morning to the sight and sound of the ocean.

PLNU offers more than 50 majors and small classes with a student to faculty ratio of 16:1, which means professors can really get to know their students.

Besides great academic offerings, PLNU is only ten minutes from downtown San Diego, the train station, and the airport. It is the perfect university for anyone who wants a great education as well as the opportunity to strengthen his or her faith. Point Loma is a Nazarene university, but your religious background doesn’t matter. This university offers many ways to grow in faith, including chapel, Bible studies, and community service projects. For more information see ptloma.edu.

i love this !

nancy said...
well i wish youuthe best of luck! :]

on Feb. 23 2010 at 12:09 am
Same here!!! Can't wait to start at PLNU next fall!!!!! :)

nancy12 said...
my future school right there!

i absolutley love that place!