Louisiana Tech Review | Teen Ink

Louisiana Tech Review

By shameka pratt BRONZE, Shreveport, Louisiana
shameka pratt BRONZE, Shreveport, Louisiana

Why Louisiana Tech is my fits choice for a college education?
The reason I choose Louisiana Tech is because they have special teams. Also, because I can meet a lot of new people of all colors and race. And people from different places. The last reason I want to go to Louisiana Tech is because they give you grants. Now the reason I want to go to L.T, is because you met new friends/people, get grants, and they have special teams.

First of all I choose Louisiana Tech because of the special teams they have. The first team I like is Basket Ball. I like basket ball because its fun and I know how to play. I was once a basket ball player in middle school and I could probably get on the team in college. The second team is the swimming team. I know nothing about swimming, if I had to swim, I would drown. The third team is the track team. I think that Louisiana Tech has the best track team to me. I think that they have some pretty fast runners on campus. If you are an athletic type person, you should choose Louisiana Tech to play sports for. Why because you could get a lot of time to exercise in the gym. I think that basketball, swimming, and track is not really everything about the school but it is the fun thing about the college.

Next, I want to go to Louisiana because I can meet new people and faces. In Louisiana Tech you meet people White, Black, Latino, etc. I think that this is a good way to learn about different cultures, the way they live and how they act. Louisiana Tech is a place about friendliness and is a place where everyone is wanted. And that’s why I want to go and I like it.

Last, but not least, the reason I want to go to Louisiana Tech is because they give you grants, and a diploma. Why I like the parts about the grants is because of what we can do with it. In Louisiana Tech they give you a grant and they give you stores to spend it in. On campus they a Sonic, Burger King, a Subway, and a Starbucks coffee shop. They also have like a little Wal-mart shopping center where you can buy school supplies and (Bulldog) Clothes. They also give you a campus to live on but you t pay like you live an apartment. With the grant you can pay for your place to stay. Louisiana Tech is here to help and provide an education, for everyone who wants to get an education to do something with their life.