Falling for love | Teen Ink

Falling for love

By YRW, Melbourne, Other
YRW, Melbourne, Other

THE PRESENT DAY 2021..

It began  in the year 2020, where the ferocious corona-Virus started his advance to conquer the earth and destroy all mankind. The world was divided into sections and each section was sent to quarantine, The world we know is about to change...

FLASHBACK…..THE PAST!

Ah, the past. Um who  are you?, oh you’re coming

with me to see how i came out did yeh? Well… welcome aboard YRW TIME AIRLINES. Please buckle up, we have a bumpy ride, there will be bullying and some bad stuff. your flight will conclude when  my story finishes. Let's get started shall we…

Let's set the scene…  We are in the beginning of 2020, the Coronavirus has started his advance to destroy mankind. The start of high school for me is about to start.

First day of school

Well everyone gets nervous sometimes don’t they? Well the first day of high school wasn’t that different.  Getting to a new class is all too familiar for me, having moved to Essendon at the age  of 10. When I came to Buckley Park College in 2020, I was very nervous, but since then things have been easier for me.

After A few months of year 7, the fearful Corona- virus had finally caught up with us, it infected millions within a few weeks , we  went into lockdown and had to wear  masks whenever we went out for a walk or went shopping. This procedure went on for a few weeks, until  Premier Dan Andrews told us that we could go back to school physically not remotely.  

THE PRESENT DAY 2021..

FLASHBACK…..THE PAST!

First day of school

As soon as we got back to school, things started to escalate, I had feelings for other people, mostly girls. Things that I look for in people that I think are great are the eyes , hair, personality and what things they like or dislike. 

When i started taking interest in boys, it made sense because a lot of people and celebrities   are cute, such as BTS Jin, Jungkook,etc. Since then I started taking notice of people around me and it's been great. 

Boys in general are actually pretty handsome and cute too, same as girls.  Some boys are a lot more handsome than others, but  a lot of Bi people  get harassed and abused.

If  you were told by someone that you were Bi, what would you say to that person? Would you laugh in their face or would  you accept them? I know that some people did  accept me and didn’t laugh in my face. 

On the other hand, some other people are not that as accepting as those who were.  Coming out is a term for someone are bi, gay or lesbian. The main reason the world made coming a out a term is  for people who want to tell people that they are  attracted to another SEX.

In the  simple explanation, tell people you   are one of the above and have good advantages and disadvantages.  Telling everyone is a good option, the quote “ Everyone can't be with  you, but their spirit can” -Yonwood-  means  that everyone will be with you no matter what you classify as or what sex you are attracted to.

Telling friends that you are Bi is a good option because they can support you, that's what happened to me.  My friends supported me when  I told them  that I was attracted to both guys and females. They didn’t laugh in my face just told me, great!.

No matter what sex you are attracted to, everyone can have crushes. There are 3 types  of crushes, guy crushes and girl crushes. My type of crushes are guy crushes and female crushes, The 3rd type of crushes is both of the sexes.  

Crushes are  people who you think are handsome, cute or have a great personality.  One doesn't need to have great looks , but a good personality. If you have a crush, you personally do not need to tell anyone that you have a crush. You could tell some people, but make sure that you trust the person you are telling.

Once  I had a crush on this girl, she  had a great bun that sits on her head, she had a great personality. Her initials are EJA. One of her personality traits is kindness, stubbornness. She is a very pretty person and  accepts me for who i am and doesn’t care what sex I  like.

Another time, I had a crush on this guy , his initials are AC.  He looks handsome and cute. He has  a very good personality, like kindness. One of his key traits is that he accepts  me for who i am and helps me alot.

Relationships are a lot of trouble, that's what I thinkI think. I haven’t had a relationship, both with a girl or boy yet. I think relationships may affect the way you think and make decisions, It may also affect  who you are with or who you are friends with.

Relationships are a tough time for some people, it might not be tough for people who are single or want to remain single for their rest of their lives.  There are a lot of types of  relationships, there are friendships, love relationships/couples and  married relationships.

At the start of Year 7 in 2020, I loved BTS, a Kpop band.  2020 was a very different year,  There was a lockdown, we all had to wear masks and it was a lot of chaos. After the chaos, we finally made it back to school physically.

School was fine, but some stuff was not, such  as being bullied. Being Bullied was one thing that made a lot of teachers mad and want to kick students out of their school.  School was absolutely a great time, but during the covid time it was even better. There was remote learning and we could all get up late.

We learned a lot of stuff, but also missed out on a lot of fun stuff because it was still in the covid era.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Being in covid surroundings meant we had to be in  lockdowns, wear masks when we go out and we couldn’t go out often. I was going crazy half the time, not seeing anybody.

Being bullied is not a great time… when you get bullied, it can transform you and make you think bad thoughts and make you want to do some stuff that you don’t want to do.

But it didn’t change me, it made me stronger and more confident.  

The people bullying would actually throw  green beans and call me homophobic words, that made me sad. They would actually call me gay and say that i was homophobic when was not.

It took me a lot of time to tell the teachers , because I didn't know that I was being bullied.

Let's come back to the present, shall we?

Flash back, back to the present day!

Well we are back to the present, the present is much more pleasant compared to the past. 

Your flight is nearly finished!

The bullying has stopped and everything is back to normal. Everything is great!

Thank you for flying with YRW airlines, your flight has landed at your destination, I hope you have enjoyed your flight.

YRW

Luke Costable

EJA

AC

Roy W

Harrah deer

Yonwood

HA

Book Publisher: Luke constable

Book writer: YRW/Yonwood

Book font:  Cover: Amatic Mc

Book, contents: Montserrat

Acknowledgments  And credits font: Alonclia 

Book software: Google docs

Microsoft word

Cover photographer: HW     

Book cover graphics: Roy W

Book director:  Luke costable

Book co-director: Harrah deer

Book idea: Roy W

Luke costable

Harrah deer

Editer: EJA

Graphics: Roy W

Book producer: YRW PP

Photo credits: HW

Chess pieces: BPC