Rainbow Eye | Teen Ink

Rainbow Eye

By nonicknameyet_cx, Milpitas, California
nonicknameyet_cx, Milpitas, California

"They Say Before You Start A War, You Better Know What You're Fighting For." ~The Cab Symphony soldier album

Tags: ObjectsTeens

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

msk823 BRONZE said...
msk823 BRONZE, Charlottesville, Virginia
...Well I can see that unusual is not always bad in your drawing. Instead of unusual, I would describe it as unique, wouldn't you?

nonicknameyet_cx, Milpitas, California

late reply sorry! but yea xD there wasnt supopose to be that many eye lashes but when i did it it looked unusual in a way so i had to add more to cover it up 

AnnaOfMirkwood SILVER, Raymond, Mississippi

"To define is to limit." Oscar Wilde

Guapa, guapa!!! If you don't know Spanish, that means beautiful, beautiful--which is exactly what this picture is. Your attention to detail is exquisite and the way the colors in the iris blend one into another like a spectrum of light is incredible. 

msk823 BRONZE said...
The upper eyelashes don't really seem to stand out as bad though! I actually like them...(Are you SURE that you messed up???)

on Oct. 31 2014 at 12:08 am
nonicknameyet_cx, Milpitas, California

haha thanks ^~^ ik about the bottom eye lashes though. I had to add more because I messed up on the top where there is actually a lot more than i was suppose to do

msk823 BRONZE said...
Woah! I can't believe that this is a pen and ink drawing! I like the way how the colors merge together in the pupil. One thing that I'd recommend is that the lower eyelashes be a bit shorter. Also, the tear gland seems a bit too red. I am really impressed!

PureDrawings BRONZE, Chandler, Arizona
I so wish I had ur talent! Ur amazing! I love this