fanpire13 | Teen Ink

fanpire13


fanpire13
Lawrence, Kansas
Member for 10 years

9
ARTICLES
0
IMAGES
0
VIDEOS
0
COMMENTS

ABOUT ME
I love being around funny people, there 95% of my inspiration, the other 5% are my favorite writers, especially Stephanie Meyers and Cassandra Claire. I also love Quoteing the funniest of my friends, cause there phrases make everyone else laugh.

INTERESTS AND FAVORITES
Books: The Host, New Moon, Breaking Dawn, Vampire Acadamy
Music: For Your Enterrainment, Love Drunk, Fearless, Taylor Swift
Movies: New Moon, Transformers 1, Transformers 2, Disturbia
TV Shows: Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Big bang Theory, Avatar the last airbender
Interests: Hanging with friends, Writing, going to school sporting events, singing


Poetry
By fanpire13 SILVER
Lawrence, Kansas
fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."

Poetry
By fanpire13 SILVER
Lawrence, Kansas
fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."

fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."

fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."

fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."

fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."

fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."

fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."

fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."

Fiction
MythicalBriBear GOLD, Peru, Nebraska
11 articles 0 photos 4 comments
Vampwriter93 GOLD, Lawrence, Kansas
19 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont have one...i use so many and i get them from movies and tv shows