Road to true love part 1 chapter 2 section 2 | Teen Ink

Road to true love part 1 chapter 2 section 2

February 25, 2010
By fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."


I heard a knock on my door. I immediately looked around for Eddy, but he was gone.
“Come in.”
“Hi sweetie, did you sleep well?” my mom asked.
“Yeah I slept great.”
“I know I told you we were going to spend the whole day together, but my boss called and I have to work all day.”
“What time will you be home?”
“Probably not till eight O’clock. I’ll call if I’m coming home early.”
“Do you want me to make dinner?”
“That would be great, Bye honey. I’ve got to go or I’ll be late.”
“Bye mom.” As soon as the car was gone I called Eddy. He didn’t answer his phone. So I went down stairs and got some breakfast. As soon as I was done eating my phone rang. “Hello.”
“It’s me. What’s up?”
“I promised that I would call you if my mom was working.” now he sounded more awake.
“Really. When is she leaving?”
“She already left.”
“Cool I’ll be there in twenty minutes.”
I hurried up stairs and changed my clothes. Even though it was cold out I decided to wear spaghetti straps and shorts. I figured they wouldn’t be on much longer anyway. As I was walking down stairs, the door bell rang. I opened the door.
“Hi Kris, What are you doing here?”
“I just wanted to know if you adjusted fine. Why are you expecting someone?”
“As a matter of fact I am.”
“Who?”
“A bunch of girls are going to hang out here today.”
“Fine I’ll leave so you can be alone with Eddy.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Our twin telepathy is working.”
“Just go home.”
“Why?”
“Cause, I’ll tell dad about that night you stayed at ’Luke’s’ about a week and a half ago.”
“You wouldn’t.”
“I would now go.”
“Fine.”
Then I slammed the door. About five minutes later, Eddy’s truck pulled in to the driveway. I went outside to meet him. It was really cold.
“Hi Eddy.”
“Hi baby.”
“Very funny Eddy. Maybe you should pull your truck into the garage.”
“Why?”
“Cause Kris is suspicious and what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”
“Fine, but you need to go back in the house right now.”
“Fine.” I turned to walk in the house and he smacked my butt. “Hey!” He laughed and pulled his truck in to the garage. Then closed the door. I met him in the kitchen. He pulled me close to him. He bent down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, so tight that even if I wanted I couldn’t get away. He kept kissing me for what seemed like hours. He moved to kissing my neck and jaw line. Then there was a knock on the door. “Alex ignore them.”
“I can’t Eddy.”
“Yes you can.” He said kissing me on the mouth again. The person must have left, because the knocking stopped. We kept kissing. I started to unbutton his shirt. I got about half of them undone, when we heard the front door forced open. It was forced so hard the knob left a dent in the wall. Next thing I know someone is pulling me away from Eddy, then I was pushed in to the living room.
I said “Kris I told you to go home.”
“Alex stay in here.”
“Where are you going?”
He walked back across the hall to the kitchen. I could tell he was mad, but I couldn’t let him fight Eddy. I loved both of them too much. I followed him back to the kitchen.
“Alex I told you to stay in there.”
“Leave Eddy alone.” I said.
“Why should I?”
“I invited him over here.”
“As what a friend or someone to have sex with.”
“That is none of your business.”
“I’ll tell both mom and dad.”
“If you tell I’m telling on you.” He didn’t say anything else, he turned to Eddy. Then he punched Eddy once causing both his nose and lip bleed. “Eddy!” I screamed. I ran past my brother to Eddy. Eddy sat down in a chair. I whispered “Eddy are you ok?”
“Yeah I’m fine.”
Then Kris said “Come on Eddy fight me, right here, right now.”
Eddy tried to get up, but I pushed him down. “Eddy no, don’t fight him, he is still my brother.” For once Eddy listened to me. “Kris get out now.” I grabbed his shirt and drug him to the door. “Listen I love Eddy, and it’s my decision, not yours, got it?”
“I got it, but I won’t talk to him anymore.”
“Whatever, now out.” This time I locked the deadbolt, too. I walked back to Eddy. “Eddy are you sure your ok?”
“I’m sure.” He pulled me into his arms. I put my arms around his neck and kissed his forehead. We sat there for a minute or two. Then Eddy stood up, with out letting go of me. Then I noticed blood on his shirt.
“Eddy you have blood on your shirt. Here” I held my hand out for his shirt. “Take it off and I’ll wash it.
“Thanks.” He handed me the shirt and I went to put it in the washer. He went to the bathroom to clean the blood off his face. Next I went to turn the heat up, cause the house was freezing. Eddy came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then he set his head on my right shoulder. I placed my left hand on his right cheek and my right hand on his hands. “If you’re cold, I know of another way to warm you up.”
“Really and what would that be?” I said smiling. I turned around in his arms. We started kissing again. After a few minutes he pulled back and picked me up. I placed my arms around his neck. He carried me up to my room. Then he set me down and started to kiss me again. We moved over to my bed. He gently pulled my shirt over my head. Then he was on top of me. He started kissing my neck again.